Texas Fall/Winter thread!

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #8,391  
Just a little cooler, but the nice breeze with the lower humidity makes it feel really nice outside.

Still need a little rain!

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #8,392  
We got a little touch of Fall but won't last long. It's 61 now and expected to hit 93. 🚜

To top it off, we're under an Air Quality Alert thanks to the big city. Ozone Action Day. :cautious:
Last long? It suppose to last all week. That is impressive fall weather to me.

Not lasting long is fall showing up on Friday to tease you, then disappears into humidity on Saturday morning.
hugs, Brandi

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #8,394  
Need A LOT OF RAIN !
Same here. We're about 20+" under normal for the state. I think it's worse where I am--Less than 8" for the year! 😵‍💫

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #8,395  
Last long? It suppose to last all week.
I meant for the day. ;) Yeah, sure it started at 61 but it was 86 by noon and 93-94 at about 4:30-5:00.

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #8,397  
Well, that's Texas weather. If you don't like it, wait 10 minutes. Anytime we have low humidity, it's okay in my book.
hugs, Brandi
Yes, having low humidity is very nice for a change especially to work outside. Wouldn't mind if the humidity came back, then rain, then another Norther with low humidity. We probably should be back in a burn ban, but the commissioners have not put it back on .... yet.