Texas Spring/Summer Thread

/ Texas Spring/Summer Thread #6,811  
Kyle, do the filling station in Giddings have Gasoline? A lot of places that had Gasoline yesterday have run out.

/ Texas Spring/Summer Thread #6,812  
Hopefully the panic is over in our neck of the woods. Diesel is up to $2.59 where I buy fuel. No lines and the tanker was unloading when I arrived. I stopped to get groceries and there was a tanker unloading at Brookshire's, no lines at the pumps.

/ Texas Spring/Summer Thread #6,813  
Brookshire Bros. in Caldwell the Gasoline was $1.29 this morning $1.49 by noon and out by 3pm along with all filling stations in Caldwell.
All disel pumps all still open.

/ Texas Spring/Summer Thread #6,814  
Had to go to TSC in Columbus this afternoon, for some hydraulic oil. The only station I found, not selling gas, was a Shell station that I believe had been under water. Everything else open and no lines, even the stations close to I-10.

I now realize nobody informed Colorado County that a devastating fuel shortage exist. Guess we pay little attention to idiots on the Internet.

/ Texas Spring/Summer Thread #6,815  
Ahhh! Next weekend! Highs in low 80's. Lows in low 50's.

Maybe high 40's for a Don and Kyle?

92 here today and humidity about same. I'm supposed to be in Colorado Springs now.

/ Texas Spring/Summer Thread #6,816  
I filled up last night for 2.29 a gallon for diesel. Up a dime since Harvey.
hugs, Brandi

/ Texas Spring/Summer Thread #6,819  
Anyone see our other senator around, john cornyn, during this time in Texas history.

/ Texas Spring/Summer Thread #6,820  
Anyone see our other senator around, john cornyn, during this time in Texas history.

Have seen limited Cruz sightings (and he's from Houston), and nothing on Cornyn. Awfully quite from these two. My congressman (Farenthold) has also been MIA. But then again, Farenthold is rarely in the news, unless he's doing something stupid.

2.jpg