the all in one trailer?

/ the all in one trailer? #1  

schmism

Tractor
New holland TC(33)
Finnally an answer to my "want a dump and a flatbed but dont want to trailers"

00v0v_gbQT3setpa3_600x450.jpg

thats a 14' dump 6' flat. perhaps a 16' dump 4' flat. no sides on the rear and standard 60/40 split for axles and im sold!

FYI the want $9500 for the above

/ the all in one trailer? #2  
Make that dump bed a 3-way tipper like a Unimog and you got something! ;)

/ the all in one trailer?
whats everyones take on the mini-GN...

01212_k1n4BGfvmrb_600x450.jpg

Cant think that the mini-GN front is worth the extra steel weight.

/ the all in one trailer? #4  
I thought about an aardvark really really hard when I upgraded trailers. To me they are pretty cool looking! However I just couldn't justify the extra weight and cost. I want to say the version I was looking at was around 3200lbs!

/ the all in one trailer? #5  
The Pequea T200 20' tilt trailer that I am looking at with 7k axles specs at 3800 so I guess 3200 is not really that heavy for a all in 1 fairly large trailer

/ the all in one trailer? #6  
Finnally an answer to my "want a dump and a flatbed but dont want to trailers"

00v0v_gbQT3setpa3_600x450.jpg

thats a 14' dump 6' flat. perhaps a 16' dump 4' flat. no sides on the rear and standard 60/40 split for axles and im sold!

FYI the want $9500 for the above

The only issue I see is the weight distribution. If you're hauling dirt/mulch in the dump, and something lighter up front, no issues. If you were trying to haul a tractor, you'd have some serious tongue weight.

Neat idea though.

/ the all in one trailer? #7  
whats everyones take on the mini-GN...

01212_k1n4BGfvmrb_600x450.jpg

Cant think that the mini-GN front is worth the extra steel weight.

That's a cool looking trailer. :) But yeah I don't think it's worth the extra weight either.

/ the all in one trailer? #8  
Saw a few of those wagons around with the funny looking front frame. Does anybody know what the purpose of that is? Nothing comes to mind that would make it any better than a straight frame particularly through that area. I'm agreeing with the other people here. I don't think it would be worth the weight and cost of materials to have it.