Comparison The Bitterness of Poor Quality Remains Long After the Sweetness of Low Price is Forgotten

/ The Bitterness of Poor Quality Remains Long After the Sweetness of Low Price is Forgotten #111  
Why can't I ever get salesman like that.
Snob you can just call Trigreen the next time you're in the market for a tractor 😂 They're even worse, they won't even bother to come out and say, "there it is." Lol...

/ The Bitterness of Poor Quality Remains Long After the Sweetness of Low Price is Forgotten #112  
Filson makes fantastic clothes and other gear. Massey makes a great tractor, but I think the reason they aren’t more common in the CUT and UT tractor sizes is lack of dealerships. They are scarce compared to Kubota and JD.
And you have to ask the question why? There is obviously not much demand for them but why?

/ The Bitterness of Poor Quality Remains Long After the Sweetness of Low Price is Forgotten
I don't think I can get on board with that kind of thinking.
They've been around a long time and made a lot of mistakes, learned from some of 'em. Have some nice features, and make a fine tractor.
I wonder if they will learn that locking home mechanics out of their tractors, and forcing them to go to Deer for repairs and service is one such mistake.
But best? Well, you said "most valued." You didn't say best. So maybe I'm barking up the wrong tree.
Most valued is kind of subjective. How does one measure it? The number of people who value their tractor because they own it? Yah, I'd have to give it up for that one; I am sure there are more Deer owners than there are owners of any other make.

More Doctors reccommend Tyenol. They do because it is not a blood thinner. No hospital wants blood thinners in their patients without a darn good reason. But Tylenol is not necessarily a better analgesic.
Some things are a given, it can change but for the moment it is what it is, like the best electric car. But then again, people love to argue almost anything....

/ The Bitterness of Poor Quality Remains Long After the Sweetness of Low Price is Forgotten #114  
I’m pushing a lot more chips into the AGCO line and I don’t have a lot of AGCO dealers, but their company philosophy suits me best at this point in my career.
Please tell me what their company philosophy is as I have never understood it.

/ The Bitterness of Poor Quality Remains Long After the Sweetness of Low Price is Forgotten #115  
Please tell me what their company philosophy is
It's been my experience that a company's philosophy is "to make money." I can't fathom any other reason to be in business.
If for example an internet services company says their "philosophy is all about privacy," that might be something the founders believed in at some point but sooner or later there will be the realization that more money can be made by selling user data. So they will be all about protecting user privacy in their own unique manner and that can include selling your data to other companies that sign some kind of agreement however thinly worded.

This fancy wording trick is used everywhere even in government

/ The Bitterness of Poor Quality Remains Long After the Sweetness of Low Price is Forgotten #118  
Please tell me what their company philosophy is as I have never understood it.
Its not something I believe to be written, its their philosophy as I see it of doing business. Locally, I have found their dealers cater to the farmer. They offer several brands (Massey Ferguson, Hesston, Fendt, Valtra, Challenger to name a few) they give you choices that are based on price points, but never seem to peddle any big box junk.

Last edited: