Comparison The Bitterness of Poor Quality Remains Long After the Sweetness of Low Price is Forgotten

/ The Bitterness of Poor Quality Remains Long After the Sweetness of Low Price is Forgotten #101  
   / The Bitterness of Poor Quality Remains Long After the Sweetness of Low Price is Forgotten #102  
Why, what's better about that system vs SSQA

It's ridiculously simple, it's secure, it's light, and keeps the attachment a hair closer to the loader arms.

It's just two silly pins.

/ The Bitterness of Poor Quality Remains Long After the Sweetness of Low Price is Forgotten #103  
Why, what's better about that system vs SSQA

SSQA is actually a pretty bad system. One of my buddies had a compact wheel loader with a global style hitch. The obvious problem is it’s not a very common setup or even a very standard setup so buying implements would be more difficult if not straight up impossible. But it was MUCH stronger and easier to connect than SSQA. I’ll run SSQA on everything I have because there’s no other equally practical option but that doesn’t mean it’s the best.

/ The Bitterness of Poor Quality Remains Long After the Sweetness of Low Price is Forgotten #104  
I understand being put off by Deere using a proprietary loader QA, it certainly can be inconvenient; with that said, I absolutely love the JDQA and wish it were the industry standard.
Which style of JD QA have you got? Euro or Hook and Pin?

/ The Bitterness of Poor Quality Remains Long After the Sweetness of Low Price is Forgotten #106  
Hook and pin. I don't think you see Euro until what, the 3 series?
I have hook and pin on a 5093E and my neighbor has Global/Euro on a 5083E , I like the hook and pin system.

/ The Bitterness of Poor Quality Remains Long After the Sweetness of Low Price is Forgotten #107  
I have hook and pin on a 5093E and my neighbor has Global/Euro on a 5083E , I like the hook and pin system.

I actually meant to say 5 series, but apparently my fingers disagreed.

/ The Bitterness of Poor Quality Remains Long After the Sweetness of Low Price is Forgotten #108  
   / The Bitterness of Poor Quality Remains Long After the Sweetness of Low Price is Forgotten #109  
You literally have no way of knowing what their future offerings will be, and for what price. Maybe JD will come out with something that is competitively priced.
Haha, and maybe your Vikings will win a Super Bowl, but I wouldn't hold my breath. :)