The Incredible Shrinking Package

/ The Incredible Shrinking Package #152  
For confusion check the formula for 2 cycle oil mixing on the containers.
Ounces per US gal is the basic formula,

OK
Is that Cdn or US gal but Can sells gas in liters.
Ounce or liter or CC's. or quarts.

Heck U have to have a calculator in hand to mix your chainsaw oil.

No wonder some folks are buying premixed chainsaw fuel.

/ The Incredible Shrinking Package #153  
Toilet paper been shrinkin fer over 30 years.
Found old roll a while back an proved it.

Must be in spite of what I see every day TP industry is either running scam fer de government er dey really do think American ***holes gettin smaller.

I emailed Scott paper company an another TP company bout dis, but dey not reply yet.

They might still be reading your email to try to understand. Not everyone can comprehend coonazz!.

Be patient.

MoKelly

/ The Incredible Shrinking Package #154  
That’s what she said.

/ The Incredible Shrinking Package #155  
Most people do not check cost per unit. My fiancé is one of them. I have been doing it all my life...keeps the brain active and can save a few pennies here and there.

Occasionally, the smaller package is less than the "economy size"!! Go figure....but most do not.
Same issue here with a 75 year old woman!
She does not even look at the package weight or volume, or cost per ounce.
Actually....she is incapable of mathematically calculating an approximate cost/volume/weight comparison.
A situation, that I long ago gave up on trying to correct.

/ The Incredible Shrinking Package #156  
Same issue here with a 75 year old woman!
She does not even look at the package weight or volume, or cost per ounce.
Actually....she is incapable of mathematically calculating an approximate cost/volume/weight comparison.
A situation, that I long ago gave up on trying to correct.

My dad has always done it and I do it to. He used to stand in the grocery store isle and calculate it. Most of the stores have the price per unit on the tags now.

/ The Incredible Shrinking Package #157  
Imho, in the last 20-30 years, food and eating have become far far more important than when I grew up. We didn't have any money so maybe that's why. A bizzare twist that was I was on the leading edge of the obesity epidemic, 16 years old, 5 ft 9, 280 lbs, 1968. Obesity was not quite in vogue then.

Seems to me, tv has way more than enough cooking shows and the like. Of course, just look at the population. 75% over weight, approaching 50% obesity and......I just started a book called **** Deus, written by the guy who wrote Sapiens. The author points out that currently, more people die from obesity than famine, worldwide. More people die from sugar than gunshots.

I spent some time in western europe and noticed it's common for people, mostly women, to go to the market on a daily basis for tonites meal. That's a daily routine. My retired buddy in Portland does it.

Now....what's for dinner becomes a full time job. It gives a person something to do, something to plan for, a way to burn time with very little stress involved.

I know smaller packaging keeps the price down but I wonder if this daily shopping trip has something to do with smaller sizes?

I don't care but, not for me.

/ The Incredible Shrinking Package #158  
Toilet paper been shrinkin fer over 30 years.
Found old roll a while back an proved it.

Must be in spite of what I see every day TP industry is either running scam fer de government er dey really do think American ***holes gettin smaller.

I emailed Scott paper company an another TP company bout dis, but dey not reply yet.

It could be a long wait since there is no Scott Paper Company anymore!

It was bought and became Kimberly-Clark back in 1995...

Just saying.

/ The Incredible Shrinking Package #159  
Just saw stuff yesterday. I read how "apparently" chemicals in masks shrink mens penises and cause infertility in women. THAT would be priceless! Thought maybe this was about that.

/ The Incredible Shrinking Package #160  
It could be a long wait since there is no Scott Paper Company anymore!

It was bought and became Kimberly-Clark back in 1995...

Just saying.

Well, you could of fooled me.

IMG_1322.JPG

MoKelly