The Incredible Shrinking Package

/ The Incredible Shrinking Package #161  
Then there’s the Michael Scott Paper company.

/ The Incredible Shrinking Package #163  
Well, you could of fooled me.

MoKelly

It's just a brand of towel paper now, owned by Kimberly-Clark!

Like I said there is no Scott Paper Company, it's long gone.

/ The Incredible Shrinking Package #165  
First 'rolls' were in 1892. Northern Tissue was the pioneer of 'splinter-free' TP in 1935. (gotWard's catalogue?) btw, we're told that the first guy to say 'over the top' vs 'underneath' was the guy credited with inventing the roll holder.

/ The Incredible Shrinking Package #166  
I don't get how a bidet works for exactly what if it isn't a pressure-washer. How does one dry? .. 'Wipes' aren't just for babies.

/ The Incredible Shrinking Package #167  
Funny what you remember. I've been to the colosseum in rome a few times because i traveled there on business, just a neat place to walk around.

One time i took a tour for english speaking people. When we got to the bathroom the guide explained they were coed, no dividers between seating areas and the best part, they all shared a sponge.

Probably a different sponge every few stations?

/ The Incredible Shrinking Package #168  
First 'rolls' were in 1892. Northern Tissue was the pioneer of 'splinter-free' TP in 1935. (gotWard's catalogue?) btw, we're told that the first guy to say 'over the top' vs 'underneath' was the guy credited with inventing the roll holder.

IMG_1324.JPG

MoKelly

/ The Incredible Shrinking Package #170  
Mo guy not environmentally friendly, wastes water & dead tree product.
Think of de children Mo. Dey gotta have way to make living so dey can pay taxes to cover debt.

Someone once told me I needed to be aware of my environmental footprint.

I kept looking at my shoes and the impressions in the ground.

Dead trees are meant to be cut down. Otherwise they may fall on someone.

Also, I figure if you have enough life insurance the kids use that to pay taxes snd all is good.

MoKelly