The Incredible Shrinking Package

/ The Incredible Shrinking Package #171  
Kelly guy is a justifier.

Save a tree for grandkid to cut down an pay taxes on as well as enrich college edummicated tree picker outer.

Drip dry in de wind!

I had to look up justifier. Thought maybe it had to do with truth, justice and the American way.
IMG_1325.JPG

But, life goes forward and tomorrow is Easter.

MoKelly

/ The Incredible Shrinking Package #172  
DON'T go setting up snares fer de Easter Bunny Kelly, ain't right thing to do.

I would never do such a thing - even though a 6 foot bunny would be a little disconcerting.

However, in full disclosure, my grandmother (who was a saint) used to love hassenfeffer. She was also the best cook I ever knew.

MoKelly

/ The Incredible Shrinking Package #174  
UTTERLY CRAZY! The people, the masses, the consumers HAVE all the power, yet have relinguished and sqaundered it at EVERY TURN! I'm afraid to say, The game is LOST!

/ The Incredible Shrinking Package #175  
Sure don't know bout Scott er what dey claim, but S Wheeler Patented roll toilet paper in 1891.

You look wid eyes open you see he also forever ended argument of which way paper come off de roll.
Sorry but Wheeler didn't invent roll toilet paper. He just invented perforating it from each side almost to the middle. That way if you tore it off from either side the little spot in the middle would break off more evenly than if you had to tear it all the way across.

There were many other patents on toilet paper manufacturing ways before his patent.

The patent most offending to consumers was by Charmin when they invented a way to wind the rolls of paper up very loosely so that a "double roll" of 154 sheets looked as large a package as a Scott roll of 1000 sheets. Of course it was soft as Mr. Wipple said. Their double whammy was when they claimed that a roll of toilet paper was 77 sheets and a "double roll" of theirs was 154 sheets and would outlast two of the other single rolls even though most of the competition had single rolls with over 150 sheets all 2 ply of course. Scott 1000 sheet rolls are single ply.

I have never figured out why they were never charged with false advertising but probably because no lawyer wanted to be remembered as the "toilet paper lawyer". And who would have ever thought that toilet paper would be the top consumer product in the news in 2020?

And did you know that you can get toilet paper printed up with anyone's photo on it. Get one made up and send it to the a-hole down the street on Christmas.

/ The Incredible Shrinking Package #176  
Frankenbota discovered how SpongeBob Squarepants got his start.
Probably worked for tips like hot towel guy at State Fair crapitorium. Dat very confusing deal since towel guy at exit door. Didn't see nobody waddling from stall wid pants down tho.

Mo guy not environmentally friendly, wastes water & dead tree product.
Think of de children Mo. Dey gotta have way to make living so dey can pay taxes to cover debt.
we pay taxes to cover the interest on the debt. i doubt any significant part of the the debt will ever be paid. Anybody really know what a trillion is.....really know? i was in the big big numbers business and don't have a clue!

I believe the debt is more or less a vehicle for generating votes and transaction fees......ask your lawyer or accountant.

/ The Incredible Shrinking Package #177  
I would never do such a thing - even though a 6 foot bunny would be a little disconcerting.

However, in full disclosure, my grandmother (who was a saint) used to love hassenfeffer. She was also the best cook I ever knew.

MoKelly
hassenfeffer......haven't heard that in years. i grew up in milwaukee, very very german.

my crazy buddy would shoot neighborhood rabbits with a pellet gun for his mom. after 2nd shift and a few cool ones.

german was the first language in a few houses on my block.

/ The Incredible Shrinking Package #178  
hassenfeffer......haven't heard that in years. i grew up in milwaukee, very very german.

my crazy buddy would shoot neighborhood rabbits with a pellet gun for his mom. after 2nd shift and a few cool ones.

german was the first language in a few houses on my block.

My grandmother was born in Austria. Maiden name of Kohler. Came to USA when she was 6 years old.

She loved to eat German food but was very good at Italian food. As she got older the German food was just too heavy.

MoKelly

/ The Incredible Shrinking Package #179  

MoKelly
Hmmm. Never thought about cooking Harvey, the Pooka.