The New JD Pallet Forks came in today

/ The New JD Pallet Forks came in today #31  
I called my John Deere dealer and priced the Frontier Forks. Then I bought the Construction Forks from the guys in Hickory. They were delivered the next day. All the JD stuff is just too pricey for me.

/ The New JD Pallet Forks came in today #32  
where did you get your forks?

/ The New JD Pallet Forks came in today #33  
I addressed this in another thread, but might as well say it here too. The Frontier Forks that John Deere sells for these compact tractors weigh in at around 400 lbs. which is around a third of the lifting capacity of their compact tractors.

That eats up a tremendous amount of these compact tractors lifting capacity. Although there are not a lot of choices out there for John Deere style hitch, Construction Attachments offers forks that weigh only 200 lbs. and have a lifting capacity of 1800 lbs. which is more than most compact tractors can lift.

They fit the John Deere Hitch, are made in USA, cost a lot less than Frontier, has free shipping, and as long as you are outside North Carolina, you can order them online from these guys and pay no tax as well.

I have the same brand forks for my New Holland (with the quick attach) and have worked them hard for over 4 years now. No complaints so far, and I think that the Extra Lifting Capacity will come in handy on these Compact John Deere tractors.

Just my two cents, but it makes sense too!

Exactly! I had a Heavy set of Forks on my 2520 and couldn't lift much. I sold them immediately and bought the 200Lbs one from everything attachments and OMG it can lift alot of stuff now! They are all the forks my little tractor needs and quick hitch right on like the JD ones do. :cool:

/ The New JD Pallet Forks came in today #34  
Exactly! I had a Heavy set of Forks on my 2520 and couldn't lift much. I sold them immediately and bought the 200Lbs one from everything attachments and OMG it can lift alot of stuff now! They are all the forks my little tractor needs and quick hitch right on like the JD ones do. :cool:

Artillian also makes a very nice set. The forks are attached at the bottom instead of free floating so you can push down with them. It comes handy when you are trying to manipulate a root ball to get it onto the forks. These are the lightest pair around and are very well built as you can see in the picture, that root ball was over 1,000 lbs.

JDQA Attachments

Attachments

• IMG_0498.jpg
    IMG_0498.jpg
    909.9 KB · Views: 285