The nice feeling of not buy Chinese tools.

/ The nice feeling of not buy Chinese tools. #91  
   / The nice feeling of not buy Chinese tools. #92  
So darn proud of that legislation. :giggle:
I don’t partake, so it makes no difference to me. But I guess it’s better for local growers to profit instead of smugglers.

/ The nice feeling of not buy Chinese tools. #93  
I don’t partake, so it makes no difference to me. But I guess it’s better for local growers to profit instead of smugglers.
It means that growers aren't as apt to go onto somebody else's land to grow their crop, with the accompanying "boobie traps". A former coworker came across a patch once which had fish line strewn through the trees at eye level... and fish hooks hanging from it.
One of the local logging contractors had their equipment burned when they came across a patch; now if it happens they call in the lowbed and move all of their equipment out immediately.

/ The nice feeling of not buy Chinese tools. #94  
It means that growers aren't as apt to go onto somebody else's land to grow their crop, with the accompanying "boobie traps". A former coworker came across a patch once which had fish line strewn through the trees at eye level... and fish hooks hanging from it.
One of the local logging contractors had their equipment burned when they came across a patch; now if it happens they call in the lowbed and move all of their equipment out immediately.
Yeah, now it’s all done in state inspected greenhouses or in someone’s backyard in the states where it’s legal.