The Top 5 Tractor Channels on YouTube

/ The Top 5 Tractor Channels on YouTube #51  
I am not too old that I don't notice pretty girls anymore but I find the exploitation of this woman by her own husband rather creepy. I just don't get it.

/ The Top 5 Tractor Channels on YouTube #52  
Kinda liked this one....
Rachel is actually pretty good but there’s always someone in the background doing the heavy lifting for her. She covers a wide variety of topics and, while she doesn’t get into too much detail, you get a good overview of the job.

At least she is doing all of the work while clothed in mostly appropriate garb. Never seen her in anything revealing to try to get more hits.

/ The Top 5 Tractor Channels on YouTube #53  
Rachel is actually pretty good but there’s always someone in the background doing the heavy lifting for her. She covers a wide variety of topics and, while she doesn’t get into too much detail, you get a good overview of the job.
I though about that when I viewed her video a few days back. She is very pretty. But also she is well spoken and does an excellent job. She also wears clothes, not flip flops and bikini. i liked her work and the looks, while not a requirement, were nice.

/ The Top 5 Tractor Channels on YouTube #54  

At least she is doing all of the work while clothed in mostly appropriate garb. Never seen her in anything revealing to try to get more hits.
Its like the daughter every farmer wanted. She is interested in this stuff, and just listening to her narratives, I can tell she does know what she is talking about. It is refreshing to see young women do this and be part of this world, with out any apology and with out any of the normal YouTube sexualization.

/ The Top 5 Tractor Channels on YouTube #55  
Its like the daughter every farmer wanted. She is interested in this stuff, and just listening to her narratives, I can tell she does know what she is talking about. It is refreshing to see young women do this and be part of this world, with out any apology and with out any of the normal YouTube sexualization.
Yes, very professional. Her dad is the cameraman. They sell tractor parts as well. They make a great team.

/ The Top 5 Tractor Channels on YouTube #57  
Correct….at least in our case.

We want to help folks choose the best size tractor. Very difficult question.
How can we illustrate the differences between sizes without having one of each size?

We also want to help folks see which attachments would be most helpful. How can we do that without having lots of attachments?

We certainly don’t expect folks to buy 2,3 or more tractors, and 20+ attachments. We don’t pretend that our inventory is ‘normal’.

We try to use, maintain, and discuss different tractors and attachments to help folks make these difficult decisions.

Our character is all we have to offer. We are thankful for the opportunity to help the community in this way. We promise to show the equipment honestly. That is all we can do. It won’t please everyone, we understand that.

Having said this, We KNOW that many of the other YouTubers do not share our same values and goals.

Tim
Tim,

Great feedback.

You have always had excellent content of varied subject matter.

And along with that, you don’t even come close to misrepresenting either what you have or what you offer to your viewers.

Thanks so much for your efforts, your honesty, and your hard work out there!

I might add this… for myself, I apply much more credibility to product reviews by owners of said equipment, not by equipment simply sponsored and then reviewed by others.

How difficult is it to trash a really bad product that’s either been given to or loaned to you for review?

That would probably be the end of any future product reviews, at least from that provider, no?

Last edited:
   / The Top 5 Tractor Channels on YouTube #58  
I can't disagree with any of this. What's your channel, btw?

I sub to a bunch of tractor channels, but if I had to narrow it down to the ones I learned the most from, aside from what you listed...

1. Louisiana Tractorworks & Projects
2. Daveknowshow
3. Tyler Koehn
4. Biff's Equipment
5. George Recor

All these guys are not sponsored by anybody, and aren't promoting anything other than knowledge.
Promoting knowledge without sponsorship! How about that!
And, it’s all powered by human intellect not just $$ 🙂
Awesome, Great post!

/ The Top 5 Tractor Channels on YouTube #59  
Camarata is a great channel! I agree!
I enjoy his stuff too. Very little talking. He just gets right to what he's doing, and when he has to explain something, he gets to the point, and then moves on.

The problem that I have with most youtube channels is the never ending rambling on. Thankfully the fast forward works pretty good and I can skip through most of it and turn a ten minute ramble into two minutes of something interesting.

/ The Top 5 Tractor Channels on YouTube #60  
Promoting knowledge without sponsorship! How about that!
And, it’s all powered by human intellect not just $$ 🙂
Awesome, Great post!
Thanks! I do like some sponsored channels, like Tim's here. So long as they're spreading some good info, it's fine if they're making a few bucks, why not?

For instance, I just picked up a CMP Attachments dethatcher because I saw the dude from Good Works Tractors demonstrating it...and that's not the first time I picked up a pointer from him.

But regarding that chick in the bikini, that stuff is pathetic click-bait.