The WICKED Root & Debris GRAPPLE!!!!!!!

/ The WICKED Root & Debris GRAPPLE!!!!!!! #3,321  
Just posted a new video of my wicked grapple clean up tree debris and logs from this past winter.

I did no hand moving of the brush and logs. I cut trees down and limbs off.... then removed limbs and tops from the logs with saw. Using the grapple I then sorted it all into piles. Sure beats doing it by hand!!

Moving Brush the Easy Way! Kubota L3301 and Wicked Grapple - YouTube

/ The WICKED Root & Debris GRAPPLE!!!!!!!
#3,322  
Just posted a new video of my wicked grapple clean up tree debris and logs from this past winter.

I did no hand moving of the brush and logs. I cut trees down and limbs off.... then removed limbs and tops from the logs with saw. Using the grapple I then sorted it all into piles. Sure beats doing it by hand!!

Very nice footage, PK!! Thanks for sharing, sir.
Travis

#3,323  
Hot off the presses in the EA Channel... :eek:

ar500.JPG

/ The WICKED Root & Debris GRAPPLE!!!!!!! #3,324  
#3,325  
Wow!

That痴 gonna eat into the profits. I致e heard steel has already gone up 40% in price since tariffs. Not sure if that痴 true or not.

Hope you all do okay.

Thanks! Yeah, we're holding steady at present and hoping for the best moving forward.

You know it's hard for me to post a comment without a pic, so here's a B2650 getting it done with a Wicked 50!!
Travis

50singleB26507e.jpg

/ The WICKED Root & Debris GRAPPLE!!!!!!! #3,326  
I don't mind doing a little hand-work with the brush/logs... I trim the trees-trunks and stack the brush in piles alternating butt/brush-ends essentially combining two opposing brush piles into one (kinda like shuffling cards) with all the butts IN and all the brush OUT... I can grab/move more brush cleanly and with the dual-lid I usually end-up grabbing one pile under each lid... The only problem with this method is that you must have a WIDE road/path because the brush sticks-out of the sides of the grapple quite a ways... I do something similar with the logs... A little hand-work/organization makes the job go a little quicker/cleaner, is easier on the machinery/implements and gives me good control at the burn-pile (IE the brush falls out of the grapple into the fire better)... Pics attached...

Grapple1.JPG Grapple2.JPG Grapple3.JPG Grapple4.JPG Grapple5.JPG Grapple6.JPG

#3,327  
I don't mind doing a little hand-work with the brush/logs... I trim the trees-trunks and stack the brush in piles alternating butt/brush-ends essentially combining two opposing brush piles into one (kinda like shuffling cards) with all the butts IN and all the brush OUT... I can grab/move more brush cleanly and with the dual-lid I usually end-up grabbing one pile under each lid... The only problem with this method is that you must have a WIDE road/path because the brush sticks-out of the sides of the grapple quite a ways... I do something similar with the logs... A little hand-work/organization makes the job go a little quicker/cleaner, is easier on the machinery/implements and gives me good control at the burn-pile (IE the brush falls out of the grapple into the fire better)... Pics attached...

View attachment 562665 View attachment 562666 View attachment 562667 View attachment 562668 View attachment 562669 View attachment 562671

Man, how did I miss this? It'll sure capture some brush! Thanks for sharing and GRAPPLE ON, dude!!
Travis

Grapple4s.jpg

#3,328  
Happy Wicked owners excite me!!
Travis

/ The WICKED Root & Debris GRAPPLE!!!!!!! #3,329  
We cut down/removed/chipped/burned 28 trees in 3 days (20 live oaks/8 long-leaf-pines) between 14" and 42" diameter... Could not have done it without my EA Wicked 66" dual-lid Grapple bucket (and a little help from my friends)... (Notice the EA 75 HP/3" bush-hog that also got a workout)...

Day2k.JPG Day2m.JPG Day2u.JPG Day2v.JPG

#3,330  
We cut down/removed/chipped/burned 28 trees in 3 days (20 live oaks/8 long-leaf-pines) between 14" and 42" diameter... Could not have done it without my EA Wicked 66" dual-lid Grapple bucket (and a little help from my friends)... (Notice the EA 75 HP/3" bush-hog that also got a workout)...

View attachment 565396 View attachment 565394 View attachment 565395 View attachment 565393

You certainly have some Wicked Workhorses on your hands. How many crew members did you have on the job?
Travis

Day2uEs.jpg