Then he said "Don't buy a bush hog that's wider than the tractor"

/ Then he said "Don't buy a bush hog that's wider than the tractor" #31  
Buying a 10-foot rotary cutter was expensive enough... I wonder what I'd have to pay for a 10-foot wide tractor.

Who needs a wider mower when you can just spray a little Roundup?:thumbsup:

8F686F98-7714-4759-AB31-2E0DBE675BB1.jpeg8ED612D3-EEB9-440F-96E7-081878F536A1.jpeg 71AAB7AE-12A4-4389-A4F3-073C54516B62.jpeg

/ Then he said "Don't buy a bush hog that's wider than the tractor" #32  
   / Then he said "Don't buy a bush hog that's wider than the tractor" #33  
Roundup doesn't work well in pastures or non GMO or not roundup ready crops, unless you are trying to dry them out to combine.

Sorry, my attempt at humor. :). Pictures taken from my front porch.

/ Then he said "Don't buy a bush hog that's wider than the tractor" #34  
:drink:

/ Then he said "Don't buy a bush hog that's wider than the tractor"
And/or don't operate when tired. I was tired the other day after some brush hogging, forgot to put the rops down when going in the too-short garage. Dang tractor sheered right in half, me and the gas tank ended up on the floor. Just kidding of course, garage door frame made the sickening splintering sound you know to dread :) Got some repair work to do now.

Then he said... don't buy a garage door which is lower than your tractor is tall.

Sorry to hear about your error. Now that the damage is done though, was it bad enough to put in a taller door?

/ Then he said "Don't buy a bush hog that's wider than the tractor" #36  
"Don't buy a bush hog that's wider than the tractor" thats HOG WASH ! Thats like saying don't marry a GAL thats wider than You !!! .................................:D

/ Then he said "Don't buy a bush hog that's wider than the tractor" #37  
If the comment was made it would be worth asking what brand of tractor is so weak and what brand of mower is so strong and by the way how fast are you recommending to mow at? 10, 20, 30 mph?

/ Then he said "Don't buy a bush hog that's wider than the tractor" #38  
Would not work doing trails: way too many trees to look out for along the sides.

I'd only ever use a bush hog wider than the tractor in a wide open field.

Ralph

/ Then he said "Don't buy a bush hog that's wider than the tractor" #39  
Then he said... don't buy a garage door which is lower than your tractor is tall.

Sorry to hear about your error. Now that the damage is done though, was it bad enough to put in a taller door?

Afraid a taller door isn't an option, I just have to make due lowering the ROPS. For now, anyway.

/ Then he said "Don't buy a bush hog that's wider than the tractor" #40  
I run a 5' bush hog on a CUT (JD 770). Never hit a tree with it, but I have screwed up some fence lines by getting too close...