Thinking about Purchasing Kubota zd 326 mower

/ Thinking about Purchasing Kubota zd 326 mower #31  
Received my zd326p last night. Mowed until dark. Excellent mower. Will need to adjust the suspension seat a little for a better ride. This mower will last me a long time.

I want to also thank my dealer, Sparta Equipment Sales and Service in Okawville Il. This is the 2nd Kubota I have purchased from them. Always have been easy to deal with.

Bill

:thumbsup:

It's always great to hear the good dealer stories! Good luck, I hope you have as much fun with yours as I'm having with mine! I'm having a hard time believing that I'll think of grass cutting as a chore ever again.

/ Thinking about Purchasing Kubota zd 326 mower #32  
Received my zd326p last night. Mowed until dark. Excellent mower. Will need to adjust the suspension seat a little for a better ride. This mower will last me a long time.

I want to also thank my dealer, Sparta Equipment Sales and Service in Okawville Il. This is the 2nd Kubota I have purchased from them. Always have been easy to deal with.

Bill

Outstanding!!! :thumbsup:

I just performed the 50 hour service. Pulled the deck and gave it a spotless underdeck cleaning. Then cut the lawn just 'cause it felt good to do. :D

What did you finally decide to get, side or rear discharge?

/ Thinking about Purchasing Kubota zd 326 mower
purchased side discharge. Thought about the rear discharge but thought side would be best for me.

Used it on some slopes today while the grass was still wet, did pretty good. Don't know the pitch, but it was as steep as I will be mowing. So I am pleased with that.

Can't believe the power this unit has. Should last a long time with proper maintenance.

Bill

/ Thinking about Purchasing Kubota zd 326 mower #34  
I hope I don't offend anyone, but I have ZD 326 with an issue. I am hoping someone here can help. The engine has a stall, flat spot , dies for a split second. It is electrical. My local dealer said change the filters and treat the fuel. I did that and it still does it. If it is running at an idle, I can hear something click in the motor and it will drop all cylinders for a split second, not die, and pick up and keep running. It does it with the blades running or not. If you are mowing you can barely feel it, it happens so fast. I can't make it do it, so it is going to take a long time to figure it out. Anyone have this issue and find out what it was?

/ Thinking about Purchasing Kubota zd 326 mower #35  
I hope I don't offend anyone, but I have ZD 326 with an issue. I am hoping someone here can help. The engine has a stall, flat spot , dies for a split second. It is electrical. My local dealer said change the filters and treat the fuel. I did that and it still does it. If it is running at an idle, I can hear something click in the motor and it will drop all cylinders for a split second, not die, and pick up and keep running. It does it with the blades running or not. If you are mowing you can barely feel it, it happens so fast. I can't make it do it, so it is going to take a long time to figure it out. Anyone have this issue and find out what it was?

Do these have the seat safety switch where if you get up off the seat it cuts the motor off?

/ Thinking about Purchasing Kubota zd 326 mower #36  
Yes, it has one on the seat, arms, brake pedal and blade engaging lever.

/ Thinking about Purchasing Kubota zd 326 mower #37  
Yes, it has one on the seat, arms, brake pedal and blade engaging lever.

OK, well, on my L3940 the seat safety switch is so sensitive that even little bumps that would barely lift a little of my weight off the seat would cause it to kill the engine momentarily. Could that be your problem?

I ended up bypassing mine altogether, since I couldn't adjust it & decided I wanted to be able to operate the tractor sometimes without my butt in the seat.

/ Thinking about Purchasing Kubota zd 326 mower #38  
I am going to put a three way switch on the seat circuit today. I want to try wiring it where the switch will let me run it with it active and then switch it to a bypasss if it starts doing it, so I can see if that is the switch causing the problem. I have a wiring loom made that I can connect to the plug and move to another switch if that isn't the one. Wish me luck.

/ Thinking about Purchasing Kubota zd 326 mower #39  
Was searching for a old post and ran across this. Never say never guys or bad mouth something. :laughing: I bought a ZD326 a few months ago for my rental level land and it's doing a great job. Better (faster) around rental units that the F2680e 2wd but not as fast or as good on the open lot than the F2680e.

/ Thinking about Purchasing Kubota zd 326 mower #40  
John

Glad to hear your new machine is treating you well
Yes indeed an old thread did not even remember posting here
Good thing the weather is getting cooler and the lawn no longer needs watering nor growing much
Lately my mowing time has been consumed by removing/repairing my Jeep's 545RFE transmission the ZD has sat unused for a couple of months