Buying Advice Thinking of a new Kubota

/ Thinking of a new Kubota #31  
20140220_140955.jpg20140220_141140.jpg20140220_141157.jpg20140220_141220.jpg
Hey dale311, you've got one of those funky looking bucket level indicators too!!!! Can you take a couple photos of that. And then give us your explanation of how it works?? Maybe take the photos with the bucket in different positions so we can see it's movement?? Thanks!!!!

Edit: Forgot to add nice tractor. I love an owner that ain't afraid to remove the FEL!!!! :)

/ Thinking of a new Kubota #32  
first pic the bucket is level looking straight down on indicator,next from driver seat second is full tilt back,third is level,fourth is full tilt forward.

/ Thinking of a new Kubota #33  
I have never seen anything like that before.. Excuse me for saying so, but it almost seems like a Kubota Mechanical engineer sat down one day and said, "how can the make the bucket level indicator the complicated way possible".. either that or I don't understand all that it does..:confused3:

/ Thinking of a new Kubota #34  
Hi Wiilam K, just a newbie here. I had a Kubota B3030(open w/rops) and just got the B3350 with FEL and front mounted blower.So far so good. The cab on the B3350 is great. Warm for my old bones snowblowing 4 foot drifts here in NW Wisconsin. I do some plots in the spring and fall and have all sorts of attachments.If your looking for comfort and dont need all the hp the L60 delivers...check it out.

/ Thinking of a new Kubota #35  
about 50 times brighter it actually hurts your eyes if you look into it very long.there is no glare at night from sitting in the cab.easy install,draws hardly any voltage, use existing switch in the cab..money well spent
How much brighter is that light bar than the factory front work lights?

/ Thinking of a new Kubota #37  
WilliamK. What should a guy be prepared to spend on a Grand L 4760 in ND? If that is a fair question. lt190b

I just priced one out with build your own Kubota and came up with $55K how I would have it set up. I would think that give or take 2-3K would get you what you want. That is list, so 10-15% off that should get you out the door + taxes for your area.

/ Thinking of a new Kubota #38  
William;

You might want to take a look at the LS tractors during your "shopping" time.

Here is link to comparable LS 46 HP compact.

http://lstractorusa.com/compact-tractors/xr-series/xr4046hc/

We have big New Holland and small Kubota. Went up to Austin last fall to visit RCO Tractor and the LS line is very impressive. Comes with many features standard that are costly options on other brands like 2 remotes. I would almost bet you could find a XR4046HC with cab, FEL and backhoe for about same price as L4046 with FEL only. Don't need a back hoe? Save a bunch of money. They also have 5 year warranty but have not heard of anyone having any big issues with them.

Our next tractor will be an LS.

"Need a cab" in North Dakota? Who knew? Hmmmmm? We heard that North Dakota summer will be on a Thursday this year? ;-)

Good luck with whatever you select.

/ Thinking of a new Kubota #39  
Thanks for the pics Dale!!!! Looks like it works pretty slick. Rather complicated but might be the way to go!!!! Time will tell. Has anyone explained why they changed to that?? Thanks again for taking the time to post the pics!!! :)

/ Thinking of a new Kubota #40  
Dirty, Murph-------- DIRTY?

No one with a Grand L gets it DIRTY.

Heavens?.

I am afraid Kubota will take it back because I bent the 'bucket level' indicator.

Yeah, everybody knows only angel tears, pixie dust, and $100 bills stick to a Grand L :laughing: