This is my last post on TBN

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / This is my last post on TBN #131  
I'm new to this forum, and thought it was a great place to hang out. But if there is censorship involved...then I'm out too. I'll stick around for a while and see.....
Hopefully you will hang around. There is by far more good than bad on this site and most folks here really enjoy helping and seeing your projects.

Although this is a private site it is the members that make it what it is. We all should respect each other more.

/ This is my last post on TBN #132  
Over the years I've made mutial aggreement with a number of people that x is a subject we disaggree on and can not be changed through discussion,thereby we won't discuss it. It didn't and still doesn't bother me. X was usually religion or politics but a couple involved sexual orientation and race. I had great relations with these individuals and know they inhanced my life and vs vs. As to whether TBN mods stalk and harass select people,I have no way of knowing but I definatly see people in my community blaming others for their self inflicted mistakes and short comings. Sadly,mankind is often their own worst enemy and I don't have answers. It wouldn't bother me a bit if apple pie, metric wrenches or one of a thousand others were forbidden.

/ This is my last post on TBN #133  
I think Internet forums ought to fall under public, they aren’t in your house - they are the new public square. This goes for Facebook also. I’m sure no human has the right to squelch another’s free speech. Or tell him to wear a mask for that matter
Why should it be different than any other private property? Whether an internet site or privately owned bar or store, the owner had the right to set his own rules, so long as they don’t spill over beyond his ownership. We have the right to patronize it or go someplace else... although when somebody like the OP does the latter it is a loss to the site.

/ This is my last post on TBN #134  
Why should it be different than any other private property? Whether an internet site or privately owned bar or store, the owner had the right to set his own rules
'Freedom of Speech' (or 'speach' as sometimes declared :)) ... is strictly a restriction on the power of government - only - to prohibit speech. Appealing to Freedom of Speech anywhere else is a nonsense argument.

/ This is my last post on TBN #135  
There have been a few Covid-related posts/threads that were helpful to read, including some recent experiences from Eddie. But most of the others (maybe about 8 out of 10) did take a wrong turn and go off the rails. I wouldn't want that stuff on my forum either. Covid has become a politically-charged topic, which is unfortunate. Makes it hard to help each other. It's the environment around us, and the forum is no different. But the forum owners can decide to not to engage on this stuff, and that is that.

/ This is my last post on TBN #136  
I'm in with kOua.
I posted nothing political and was censored. "Guilt by association" ?

Punishment without education breeds animus

Skrewtape.

/ This is my last post on TBN #137  
I’m done with this thread. Hopefully the moderators continue to enforce the forum rules. Knock yourself out beating this dead horse.

A for effort.

/ This is my last post on TBN #139  
Do you mean as in folks showing their hineys? :cautious:

Status
Not open for further replies.