Those Craigslist photos

/ Those Craigslist photos #371  
Man, that could be a good resto project! I wonder if they will ship?:shocked:

/ Those Craigslist photos #372  
Right now, there are 2 Kubota, 3 JD, a NH, and a Branson all listed for unbelievable deals, all under $1500, I should go buy them all, resell them at wholesale price, and not have to work for the next year.....

Don't even try to sell a UTV/ATV on CL... the market is so saturated they are all going for $1000

/ Those Craigslist photos #373  
Don't even try to sell a UTV/ATV on CL... the market is so saturated they are all going for $1000
I've seen a bunch of the old 3 wheeled ATVs for sale lately. I thought they'd been collected and melted down.

Last edited:
   / Those Craigslist photos #374  
I've seen a bunch of the old 3 wheeled ATVs for sale lately. I thought they'd been collected and melded down.

A lot of people think they are better than a 4 wheeler. They certainly had a lot more flotation so would go a lot more places.

/ Those Craigslist photos #375  
Here's one not as silly as some. But still, no bargain.

A VN refurb 1970's Yanmar that arrived so long ago that the re-paint job has faded off. Its oil filter is still painted with the black paint applied during the refurb 10~15 years ago. And with the cost-cutting in those refurb shops, they may have re-used the oil filter that was on it when it came in.

zen-hon 2wd diesel tractor, Yanmar engine, 2 cylinder. - farm &...

Those are good solid tractors that run forever if they've had minimal maintenance. But 10+ years on a cheap -or used- oil filter? Think I'll pass on this one.

/ Those Craigslist photos #376  
So this is listed as: "...International Harvester Rolling Mulcher/cultipacker - $14,900" I've never seen one so I clicked. Good photos BTW so maybe should not be in this thread but WOW it looks so cool and the tractor, MF-1800, is a thing of beauty, too. Is it worth that much?!?!?!

cl cult MF1800 A.jpg

cl cult MF1800 D.jpg

cl cult MF1800 C.jpg

cl cult MF1800 B.jpg

<Edit> link to CL, just in case you are interested!! International Harvester Rolling Mulcher/cultipacker - farm & garden...
Which might be dead before long....

Last edited:
   / Those Craigslist photos #377  
Old and tired--that's likely from the 1970's and if still available would likely be $40,000+. Brillion still makes them and I've seen folding Brillions in the $50,000 area. They are called cultimulchers. A "cultipacker" would not have the tines in the middle.

His is likely worth it but at a farm auction I could see that selling for $8,000 to $9,000. A dealer would likely as maybe $12,000 or $17,000. These days, the big ones are a hard sell. They are wonderful tools for preparing seedbeds and are often pulled behind cultivators. I did a thread on rebuilding a Brillion cultimulcher a couple years back and not too hard to find.

/ Those Craigslist photos
HF-kayak-trailer.jpg

Bruce

/ Those Craigslist photos
It wasn't long ago I could find working mowers for $20 to $40 at yard sales.

honda-mower.jpg

Bruce