Those with CX2510's?

/ Those with CX2510's? #1  

Templecruiser

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kioti cab CX2510
Asking to see if the cx2510 is doing what you need, or if you were to do it again, would you bump up to the CK? I'm ready to pull the trigger. However once I add telescopic links, linked peddle and wheel spacers to the CK, I'm less then $3000 then a ck2620. But the CK would be over kill, but would still get everything done. Also, how do you like the live pto compared to independent pto? Did some measurements today and the CK is 18" longer, 6" wider once I add 2 inch spacers to cx, 6 inch longer WB, and about 5 inches taller. So quite a bit bigger.

/ Those with CX2510's? #2  
Besides the current situation is "too big", I don't think you'll regret going to the CK if it's within your economical parameter?

/ Those with CX2510's? #3  
I have a CX2510 that I bought in May, already have 50 hours on it. For me the CK was too big and the CS was way too small so the CX fit perfect. I can use it on my lawn without tearing it up and its got enough capacity to get done what Ive needed it to get done. Great in tight areas and it still fits in my garage with the ROP's up.

/ Those with CX2510's? #4  
What are your tractor uses? How much do you need to lift with the front loader?

/ Those with CX2510's?
Nothing too heavy, maybe a few boulders to continue my stone wall. I'm pretty sure the Cx will do everything I need, but the CK IMHO you get more for the money. But overkill.

/ Those with CX2510's? #6  
How are you looking to outfit your CX? How much more would it be to outfit a CK2610 the way you'll outfit the CX?

Cab or open station?

I'm quite partial to the CK, but I can understand how it would be too large. That said, if you did go this route, would a CK-10SE be a better option than a CK-10 given the cost of adding options?

The CX is very well regarded by a lot of folks on here; I've known a number of owners over the years and they're really well liked machines. Hell, the CX2510 is just an improved version of the CK2510, so it's had plenty of time to have the kinks worked out.

/ Those with CX2510's? #8  
Both have cabs? Alright, so it's a CK2610SE; two remotes, telescopic links, telescopic stabilizers- does it include linked-pedal and cruise control as well? I can't quite remember. Are these all options you want? Are they available on the CX? Are you planning to go with a 3rd function? Is the CX cab heated and cooled?

The CX and CK are both great machines, and as long as you buy the right one for you you're going to be one happy camper!

/ Those with CX2510's?
Both cabs are heat and AC. What the CK2620 has over the Cx2510 stock for stock is, telescopic 3pt hitch, link peddle, 2nd rear remote, 3 speed hst, independent pto, led headlights, and much higher lift compacities. But again, much larger. The Cx I can add the telescopic 3pt and link peddle for $450. And it needs wheel spacers with the cab. Looks tippy sitting still from the rear.

/ Those with CX2510's? #10  
You have an enviable choice to make; they're both really solid tractors.