Time to file KTAC claim

/ Time to file KTAC claim #1  

prichard

Veteran Member
Tractor
B2601 FEL
Somehow a log found it's way above the axle and into the engine area. As far as I can tell only damage is neutral switch bracket, bent oil filter, and trashed fender and taillight. 20190112_105235.jpeg20190112_105306.jpeg20190112_105254.jpeg

/ Time to file KTAC claim #2  
Ouch!

Good thing that didn't get you!

When I was little, I was ATVing with some friends. One of my friends had a similar experience, but it went right through the plastic fender like an inch away from his leg.

/ Time to file KTAC claim #3  
I have no doubt KTAC will take care of you. Glad you weren’t hurt.

/ Time to file KTAC claim #5  
The Kubota dealer doing the work will help you with the claim if needed. They can also make sure you have identified all the damage.

Ron
Ron, Good point... I'd have the dealer walk through the damage inspection with you. He will only want do this repair once and right, being on a warranty claim.

Last edited:
   / Time to file KTAC claim #6  
Wait? How is that a warranty item?
Of course I have no idea what is covered but that would seem like negligence to me albeit an unfortunate incident.

/ Time to file KTAC claim #7  
Wait? How is that a warranty item?
Of course I have no idea what is covered but that would seem like negligence to me albeit an unfortunate incident.

It’s not. It’s an insurance claim.

/ Time to file KTAC claim #8  
All the reason to ALWAYS scout your area. I mangled my steps on an unseen stump obscured by vegetation.

/ Time to file KTAC claim
Yep, insurance policy that I pay for.

Called KTAC and dealer. Should be picked up this afternoon or tomorrow.