Tip of the day.

/ Tip of the day. #71  
   / Tip of the day. #72  
The ones we had are long gone...
I mostly meant if there is a home use market (like there used to be door to door sales)...Do people still buy them for personal use?...even with the Internet...?

I was just thinking about how much vetting the information in the old volumes must have went through before being published...and it occurred to me that what better use (in the future) of AI...than automatic vetting of anything on the internet at the browser's discretion...

/ Tip of the day. #73  
Is there still a market for hard copy encyclopedias ?...used to spend a lot of time at the local library...especially before we got both a set of Encyclopedia Britannica and World Book...!
I remember perusing the encyclopedia Britannica series my Dad brought home from work when I was about 10 or 12 yrs old.

/ Tip of the day. #74  
Still got a set of encyclopedias at dads.

/ Tip of the day. #75  
It took a special talent to change enough words etc. when writing a report etc. and get away with it...!

/ Tip of the day. #76  
Gas can hack, for years now ventless nozzles have been a curse to gas can users. My fix is finally on Amazon. Been doing this for years... don't tell.
See the manual can vent and old fashion nozzle combo here >
1667443396131.png

Last edited:
   / Tip of the day. #77  
Gas can hack, for years now ventless nozzles have bee a curse to gas can users. My fix is finally on Amazon.
See the manual can vent and old fashion nozzle combo here > View attachment 768927
Curse California Air Resources Board for giving us the ability to spill more gas than with a regular Jerry can! Imagine that, a flex spout and vent!

/ Tip of the day. #78  
Originally I had to buy these vents and spouts out of state :rolleyes:

/ Tip of the day. #79  
Originally I had to buy these vents and spouts out of state :rolleyes:
You’re an outlaw! But same here, I brought some back from Texas.
Nothing like being regulated into oblivion, but there are ways of surviving in California

/ Tip of the day. #80  
I can't get mine online, won't ship to Ca. But tractor supply sells them in Ca. All my cans have them