Tipping trailer suggestions.

/ Tipping trailer suggestions. #31  
"Load, Unload from driving seat".........

1. Load WHAT? Dirt?
2.unload HOW?

If it's going to be dirt, a scraper is the ticket.

/ Tipping trailer suggestions. #32  
I think the OP wants to:

1. Tow a trailer behind his tractor to a location.
2. Set down and disconnect the trailer from the tractor without getting off the seat.
3. Use his front end loader to load the trailer.
4. Reconnect and pick up the trailer without getting off the tractor.
5. Tow the trailer to another location and dump it without getting off the tractor.
6. Repeat from step 1.

/ Tipping trailer suggestions.
I think the OP wants to:

2. Set down and disconnect the trailer from the tractor without getting off the seat.
5. Tow the trailer to another location and dump it without getting off the tractor.
6. Repeat from step 1.

You hit the nail on the head, exactly.
Materials wise it could be anything, dirt, mulch, etc.

/ Tipping trailer suggestions. #34  
I have a Canadian built dump wagon, with boogies and dual cylinder hoist. It's stout, and should probably have breaks when loaded.

If a good chunk of wood goes under the landing gear I can get the hitch to hook by lifting the front of the tractor with the bucket and sneek the hitch in to make up for it sinking in the ground. Once the pin is in and I put the front of the tractor down the jack (landing gear) has almost no weight on it.

The ideal would be to not have to get on and off but in reality it's the jack, landing gear cranking that is the part that makes loading unhooked miserable.

Any system that uses the axle to balance for tipping, runs the risk of tipping while loading and always leaves the tractor underweight for breaking and traction.

I'm keeping an eye out for a fith wheel camper with power landing gear that is headed to recycling.

/ Tipping trailer suggestions. #35  
I think the OP wants to:

6. Repeat from step 1.

All of these points in one package are going to be a feat of engineering!

/ Tipping trailer suggestions. #36  
Starting with a wireless remote control on a hydraulic power pack.

/ Tipping trailer suggestions. #38  
Or.... you could get yourself a Power Trac... :laughing:

But seriously, you can gain some ideas here, perhaps...

/ Tipping trailer suggestions. #39  
So really there is no reason why you need to use a Power Trac. I don't see why it wouldn't work with any fel equipped with a way to quickly exchange the bucket. It's the best idea I've seen yet! Notice how the release for the tailgate just drags against the ground.

/ Tipping trailer suggestions. #40  
I have a Canadian built dump wagon, with boogies and dual cylinder hoist. It's stout, and should probably have breaks when loaded.

If a good chunk of wood goes under the landing gear I can get the hitch to hook by lifting the front of the tractor with the bucket and sneek the hitch in to make up for it sinking in the ground. Once the pin is in and I put the front of the tractor down the jack (landing gear) has almost no weight on it.

The ideal would be to not have to get on and off but in reality it's the jack, landing gear cranking that is the part that makes loading unhooked miserable.

Any system that uses the axle to balance for tipping, runs the risk of tipping while loading and always leaves the tractor underweight for breaking and traction.

I'm keeping an eye out for a fith wheel camper with power landing gear that is headed to recycling.

Good point about the tipping. I don't think a trailer that dumps by negative front weight could ever be loaded while unhooked.