TIRED OF WINTER

/ TIRED OF WINTER #1  

frank_f15

Super Member, Rest in Peace
Tractor
kubota b2400- R4 tires
getting tired of the snow, looking forward to this, type of weather, but then i will complain about that, sure would be nice to see green again. see photo

Attachments

• 373363-cool rain.jpg
    373363-cool rain.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 805
   / TIRED OF WINTER
here is another view of basically the same shot. taken a few days ago. WHICH do u prefer? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Attachments

• 373369-early morning snow.jpg
    373369-early morning snow.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 597
   / TIRED OF WINTER #3  
Appears that you will get allot of seat time with either picture /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
PJ

/ TIRED OF WINTER #4  
<font color="blue"> WHICH do u prefer? </font>

Well, Frank, for some reason I kinda like the white one!

Now if it wasn't raining in the green one, I might like that one better... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Sure looks flat where you live! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ TIRED OF WINTER #5  
Frank,

I will take the snow. We haven't had any snow for three years now and I live in Minnesota. Finally in the last two weeks we got some good snow to plow. Tractor has gone through a tank of fuel in the last week alone. I am lovin it.

murph

/ TIRED OF WINTER #6  
Frank

I remember hearing an official report that we are going to have another 6 weeks of winter. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Click Here

/ TIRED OF WINTER #7  
I'll take them both Frank, just give them to me at different times of the year /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ TIRED OF WINTER #8  
We have had rain like picture 1 last week. It rained enough to cause flooding,now it is frozen with snow on top. So I guess you can say I don't like either but if I had to choose would take the snow. Can't plow water! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ TIRED OF WINTER #9  
I am getting tired of it too..........

...........NOT..............................

Pretty neat!
-Mike Z. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ TIRED OF WINTER #10  
Frank, I am going to forward you an attachment regarding winter that someone sent me, but no way would TBN let me post it here....check your home email.

Bill