TIRED OF WINTER

/ TIRED OF WINTER #11  
I'll take the spring and summer. I really do not like winter. If I didn't have any livestock it might not be bad. But going out in this mess two and three times a day doing chores and trying to keep horses ready to show, etc. is a royal pain!!!

/ TIRED OF WINTER #12  
This winter time artist must be a little tired of winter. I added the thermometer to check the temperature.

See attachment

Don

Attachments

• 373536-winter IIII.jpg
    373536-winter IIII.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 271
   / TIRED OF WINTER #13  
This picture was posted last year. Thought it was worth an encore visit....

Don

Attachments

• 373538-download.jpg
    373538-download.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 256
   / TIRED OF WINTER #14  
lol!

I love winter the best, but I must admit I am starting to get a little cabin fever. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

/ TIRED OF WINTER #15  
Thanks, that's the one I was going to send Frank, but my version didn't have the temperature.

/ TIRED OF WINTER
bill just depends on the time of year, when i get tired of snow i want green and rain, of course when i have green , rain, heat then i want snow. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ TIRED OF WINTER
ok bill: but have not received it yet.

/ TIRED OF WINTER #18  
Come on guys, if didn't somehow like it, we wouldn't live here. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

/ TIRED OF WINTER
ok Bill got it, that pretty much says it all /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif and u are right would not have passed muster /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

/ TIRED OF WINTER
yep u are right, i do kind of like the winter, just that about this time or march i start to get a little antsy /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif