Tires do not spin

/ Tires do not spin #41  
We need to hear back from the OP. Everything fits the diagnosis of a rear and maybe a front rim also spinning within its tire.

/ Tires do not spin #43  
My CK30 will easily spin the front and rear tyres and dig holes in low gear even with the diff lock. Sounds like you have very low pressure in the transmission.

/ Tires do not spin #44  
I believe your tractor is "broken" From what all you have said, and I read it wont even spin the tires in low range on dirt in 2WD. Your tractor needs service. Take it to the dealer and have pressure tests done on the hydrostatic transmission.

My Kioti will spin the tires on a loose surface (like your dirt) in low OR medium range. Not in High range. And that is with loaded tires, and an 800+ lbs ballast box on the rear.
Same thing with my Ck3510. Will spin in low or medium. Loaded tearsand 800 lb tiller on back

/ Tires do not spin #45  
Same thing with my Ck3510. Will spin in low or medium. Loaded tearsand 800 lb tiller on back
Yep, by definition if it won't spin the tires EVEN if loaded tires, EVEN if has proper ballast on the rear, EVEN if in 4WD in low range then it is "broken". Either the hydrostatic transmission relief valve is set low or the wheels are spinning within the tires. We just need the OP to tell us what he found out.

/ Tires do not spin #46  
I've had it about 2 months it's about 4 year's old. It doesn't load up or stall it just stops moving forward..it will stall out if you hold the brakes.. 330 hours.

[OP.]

/ Tires do not spin #47  
Curious... if he is moving at speed and hits the brakes hard, does tractor keep moving? :unsure:
Starting to see a pattern here... :LOL:

/ Tires do not spin #49  
If the tyres (tires) were spinning on the rims they would be flat. Obviously they are not.
No sir. There is plenty of times where the rim spins in the tire and the tire is not flat. This usually is with loaded tires and the pressure is too low. Not flat But low pressure.