Tires do not spin

/ Tires do not spin #52  
Rimguard has shown to be a good bead lube. There are/is threads on TBN documenting the phenom. But the fronts that are unloaded should spin on the ground.

I remember a few threads that had people saying the 4x4 was broken since the tires were not spinning (turn out the rims were spinning).
I am one. I was climbing one of my hills not long after getting the machine. Too new to know about difflock and other common stuff. Got about halfway up the hill and it let go, rolling downhill, backwards. No drive, no traction, no brakes, no control. Got to the bottom without hitting anything. Thinking it was a fluke, I tried it again. Same result. Turned around and backed up the hill.

Dealer thought the trans was toast for some reason.

Turned out one rear wheel was spinning inside the rim, lubed by the beet squeezin's. When that one slipped, the differential lost all traction and just rolled freely towards gravity. The single brake pad inside the trans had no effect which is why I advocate real brakes at the wheels (like cars and trucks) on these things.

/ Tires do not spin #53  
I remember. So that was you. That was quite a few yrs back! ~15?

/ Tires do not spin #54  
Turned out one rear wheel was spinning inside the rim, lubed by the beet squeezin's. When that one slipped, the differential lost all traction and just rolled freely towards gravity.
Yep,... with an open differential, all it takes is one to slip.

/ Tires do not spin #55  
Have we checked fluid levels & filter? Sure sounds like it might be running short on fluid.

/ Tires do not spin #56  
OP said it will stall if the brakes are on.....something is slipping after the brakes. Like other's have stated, a tire slipping?

/ Tires do not spin #57  
Got a ck3510 hst shouldn't this thing spin the tires when you go onto a pile of dirt or gravel
Gear transmission it would spin the tires. Hydraulic transmission your pump determines if it will spin. You lose power with Hydraulics when loader is in down pressure and transmission is maximizing its power. Low Hydraulic fluid will also cause this. I used a Kabota with hydro once upon a time. To back up on a trailer I had to hold pedal all the way down going up ramps. Once on trailer had to quickly release the pedal because it sped up on level part of trailer.
I own a Workmaster 50 gear driven for that reason. First gear is same speed at any power level.

/ Tires do not spin #58  
shoulda bought a kubota dude.
He probably got a really good deal because of previous owner getting sick of lack of power?

/ Tires do not spin #60  
He probably put air in his tires and is enjoying his new tractor. ;)