Tires do not spin

/ Tires do not spin #61  
Right now could be a fun time to submit all kinds of possibilities for our OP. . . . .sorry but the C-19 really brings out he animal in me.

/ Tires do not spin #62  
Right now could be a fun time to submit all kinds of possibilities for our OP. . . . .sorry but the C-19 really brings out he animal in me.
FOR SALE: Guaranteed not to spin the tires in your local tractor pull.............

/ Tires do not spin #63  
Took the fel off. And backhoe off . Chain to a tree. It will not spin.
Sum ting wong, Sounds like it's in high range and your trying to take off, but you say your in low range. I have the same machine with loaded tires and weight on the three pt. hitch and I'll still spin the AG tires. Possible error somewhere in drive train electronics or such.

/ Tires do not spin #64  
I just recently had my Kioti do something similar... turned out that i needed to change the filter... 🤷‍♂️

/ Tires do not spin #65  
My TC40DA HST with R4s will spin all 4 tires when I push into a dirt pile. Sounds like there is an issue.

/ Tires do not spin #66  
Hopefully we will hear from the OP today. Maybe he has had time to do some more trouble shooting.

/ Tires do not spin #67  
Got a ck3510 hst shouldn't this thing spin the tires when you go onto a pile of dirt or gravel
Does the CK3510 HST have a "stall guard" feature? I had a similar problem with my Kubota and discovered I had accidentally turned stall guard on and engine would die when I loaded it up. I am not familiar with Kioti product so I don't know if this might be issue.

I run beet juice ( rim guard ) in my M59 and have never had issue with tire spinning on the rim with 5 plus years of usage and thousands of hours of time. If the bead unseated and spun on the rim, I would expect to see some beet juice ( even a small amount ) visible on the rim.

/ Tires do not spin #68  
I sent the OP a PM. We will see if he responds.

/ Tires do not spin #69  
If in low range and at operating RPM with everything functioning normally, something is wrong. It should easily spin the tires.

/ Tires do not spin #70  
The suspense is KILLING me. I have no opinion or advice but it's like someone tore the last 10 pages out of a Agatha Christie novel...Who Dun it?!?!