Titan Subsoiler height: can my 3PH keep it above ground?

/ Titan Subsoiler height: can my 3PH keep it above ground? #11  
I got the Fred Cain 9 shank field cultivator and it was just right. Pulled up rocks without choking or breaking, dug in at least a good foot, left some half decent furrows (not that I'm qualified to judge), dug up all those infernal concord grape roots, though I'm wondering now many of the chopped up pieces will try to grow again, hopefully a little baking in the sun will deter that and I'm carting away what I can. Anyway, it was just what the doctor ordered for my situation (previously worked New England soil, but not for some decades).
I’m glad it worked for you. I was happy with it also for my uses.

/ Titan Subsoiler height: can my 3PH keep it above ground? #12  
Mfr. specs say you can pull it with a 25 hp tractor. I don't believe it. That's a big plow foot with a 1.25" blunt face on the shank. I think it's definitely a category 2 implement. You won't be able to run it deep.

/ Titan Subsoiler height: can my 3PH keep it above ground? #13  
Mfr. specs say you can pull it with a 25 hp tractor. I don't believe it. That's a big plow foot with a 1.25" blunt face on the shank. I think it's definitely a category 2 implement. You won't be able to run it deep.
The MX has a category 2 hitch.

/ Titan Subsoiler height: can my 3PH keep it above ground?
The MX has a category 2 hitch.
I figured gabby was talking about whether a 25HP tractor could pull it. My MX5400 had no trouble with it, rocks and all.

/ Titan Subsoiler height: can my 3PH keep it above ground? #15  
I have an MX5200 and Fred Cain 9 tine field cultivator. Was also torn between 7-9, but if I ever needed to take off the outer two, I'd at least have 2 spares. I haven't had any real issues with the tractor not moving it in unworked soil. I can say that you will go deeper on the second pass. I also have a subsoiler (TSC) and it does borderline drag the ground. I will have to try bottom hole on the tractor and see if I can adjust the top hole. It goes a lot deeper on the first pass, but if you have a ton of land to rip it is a single tine and you do go slower.

/ Titan Subsoiler height: can my 3PH keep it above ground?
I have an MX5200 and Fred Cain 9 tine field cultivator. Was also torn between 7-9, but if I ever needed to take off the outer two, I'd at least have 2 spares. I haven't had any real issues with the tractor not moving it in unworked soil. I can say that you will go deeper on the second pass. I also have a subsoiler (TSC) and it does borderline drag the ground. I will have to try bottom hole on the tractor and see if I can adjust the top hole. It goes a lot deeper on the first pass, but if you have a ton of land to rip it is a single tine and you do go slower.
Will be curious to hear about success raising the subsoiler, thanks for the info.

/ Titan Subsoiler height: can my 3PH keep it above ground? #17  
On my MX there are pins on the lift arm that can be adjusted. Use the bottom hole, then try different holes for the top link.

/ Titan Subsoiler height: can my 3PH keep it above ground? #18  
Yes, I have a few attachments that require the top hole and then some that don't work right until you move it. There is no such thing as "quick" when that gets involved. Most are at least ok in either unless it is something that sinks deep into the ground.

/ Titan Subsoiler height: can my 3PH keep it above ground? #19  
Looking at this: https://www.palletforks.com/tractor...oint-tractor-subsoiler-attachment/191314.html
The user manual doesn't specify dimensions in the parts list, and the only photo with dimensions just says the top to bottom height is 52.25 inches.

-I really dislike the kiss-n-tell type posts but with about any implement from Titan all dimensions should be considered a big "Maybe", that's why many dimensions aren't published. I worked at Titan as a contractor and my sole job was to create electronic files. This means CAD models, assemblies, and drawings. They had almost ZERO documentation for any of the implements, the ones they did have were fairly recent and not necessarily accurate either. My job was to receive parts and/or welded assemblies, measure them, and create CAD models/drawings. Often things would be different on the same model implement, either a varying component location, or an entirely different material thickness due to spot market purchasing. Does this matter? It certainly could. I asked if there was a "plus/minus" tolerance I could use to establish the "Standard" and was told I was to create it. That would have been fine but there was no way to determine what that should be, no paper sketches at all. The few fixtures that could/should ensure some sort of consistency were in bad shape and some welders didn't even use them. Sometimes structural components were omitted because there were NO drawings to refer to and everybody had to rely on memory from the last time they built one. I don't have a grudge nor is my post an intention to hurt their business. I left of my own choice due to the chaos and resistance to improve manufacturing methods. It was like pushing a rope up a ladder.

My post is to alert potential buyers that critical dimensions may/may not function due to their existing manufacturing methods and lack of dimensional standards. I don't like buying things that don't fit and these implements aren't cheap. I wouldn't regard their products as poorly made. I'd consider purchasing something from them, but I'd check the important dimensions at the dealer before I brought it home. I've been in machine shops and engineering for over 45 years. I hope they get their act together and wish them luck doing so.

/ Titan Subsoiler height: can my 3PH keep it above ground? #20  
I have a dirt dog subsoiler like that Titan I use on my mt573. I use the cat 2. I run my top link in the low position. I’m have maybe 6-7” ground clearance when raised. With these you have to think about how deep it’s going. That’s why they don’t raise very high out of the ground. Mine is capable of 24” depth. I usually run it 10-16” deep for hard pan in my area.