TODAY'S GUN TIME

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #4,281  
My background came back today so later today I can pick it up when I go into town a Marlin 60 22lr. Now I can start killing those chipmunks and red squirrels in the summer!.

It came back? mine are usually done while I'm standing there and now with a CCP I don't have to wait that long..

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #4,282  
It came back? mine are usually done while I'm standing there and now with a CCP I don't have to wait that long..

That's what I was thinking. Last few guns I've bought I walked out with them within 15-20 minutes.

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #4,283  

Must be different in your state I have a Wi. Ccw also that dosent work here.

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #4,284  
Usually takes 2 days for my background checks. That happens when you have a really common name.

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #4,285  

In Illinois, I have had to:
Pass a background check to get a FOID (firearms owner's ID) card, so I can have the privilege of buying and owning guns and ammo,
Pass a background check to get a concealed carry permit,
...and STILL pass yet another background check for EVERY firearms purchase (which I then have to wait 72 hours to pick up, even on long guns now).

Sometimes they come back in minutes, sometimes not. Doesn't really matter here, because your not taking it home that day anyway.

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #4,287  
In Illinois, I have had to:
Pass a background check to get a FOID (firearms owner's ID) card, so I can have the privilege of buying and owning guns and ammo,
Pass a background check to get a concealed carry permit,
...and STILL pass yet another background check for EVERY firearms purchase (which I then have to wait 72 hours to pick up, even on long guns now).

Sometimes they come back in minutes, sometimes not. Doesn't really matter here, because your not taking it home that day anyway.
Illinois is not for gun owners!.. they think that reducing the numbers of Citizens able to protect themselves will reduce crime, that's not the case, because every cop there is armed!.. and Criminals don't follow the law anyway!!..

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #4,289  
If you want to own a gun today choose where you live carefully.

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #4,290  
Illinois is not for gun owners!.. they think that reducing the numbers of Citizens able to protect themselves will reduce crime, that's not the case, because every cop there is armed!.. and Criminals don't follow the law anyway!!..

Cops don't carry to protect us, they carry to protect themselves as should every citizen who is able!