TODAY'S GUN TIME

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #8,801  
Baldwin is a notorious anti gun nut yet he plays an outlaw with a gun to roll in some dough. Hypocrite, as are many in of Hollywood. Their films spawn violence.
B F D

A innocent woman is dead and the man who pulled the trigger had no clue, you don't need to bring this crap into the equation IMO.

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #8,802  
B F D

A innocent woman is dead and the man who pulled the trigger had no clue, you don't need to bring this crap into the equation IMO.
Maybe...but it's very true that Baldwin is an anti-2nd Amendment fanatic. So, yes...goeduck's post was very appropriate, IMHO

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #8,804  
The problem with that, is our Guberment already has plenty of ammo stashed away, and doesn't care if we run out. Plus they get priority with them when they start back up! Until the walkouts start affecting people who make the laws, or enough people that vote, they don't care about us! I am wondering when they will start mandating trucking company's employees get poked.
David from jax
Oh, I'm thinking the mandates are effecting a lot of the voters... Hopefully we'll find out next November..

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #8,805  
B F D

So why give a man that has no clue a functional weapon?? Makes no sense to me!

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #8,809  
MOVIE SETS KILL PEOPLE... BAN ALL MOVIE PRODUCTION!

I stole this but I liked it!

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #8,810  
Everyone here has a good point.
Sadly, a woman is dead, ignorant people are in shock and grieving.

The thing that surprised me was that they sometimes use live ammo when shooting movies and TV series to make it look more real. For all the billions of dollars earned and lives lost in Hollywood, no one has developed a fake gun with felt recoil? Someone here needs to get to work, and fast.

I have been reading that:
The same gun was used earlier in the day with live ammo to practice. (bad idea)
Hot or Cold gun isn't an industry standard. (apparently as a shortcut)
The armorer is supposed to hand the actor an empty gun to inspect the gun and the ammo before loading it. (the director handed it to Alec and said it was a 'cold' gun)
They are never to aim a gun at anyone at any time. (rule #1 was broken and Alec had to have known not to point it at anyone regardless of presumed condition of the gun- a deadly mistake)

Those who walked off the set earlier in the day make sense if they were watching all the shortcuts taking place.

One actor said that they have done over 100 scenes with a weapon and never heard of 'hot or cold', they only accepted the weapon from the armorer, they always inspected the weapon and ammo themselves, and they fired the weapon in a safe direction before shooting the scene.

So, it appears that common sense and good rules were in place, just bypassed or ignored.

Balwin is a piece of work, spending time and money fighting 2nd amendment rights. But the family of the deceased doesn't deserve her death being used as the stick to beat Alec in public because of his beliefs.