TODAY'S GUN TIME

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #1,642  
Bought them from a friend of mine in CA. The STG is $2,300 new without mags/sling and the Scorpion is $900 new without mags/sling

Sorry.. Didn't complete that .. Saw a pretty cheap AUG A3 for under$1800, so assumed you wheeled and dealed for it. Didnt read that as you getting them both for that $1600.

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #1,644  
Bought them from a friend of mine in CA. The STG is $2,300 new without mags/sling and the Scorpion is $900 new without mags/sling

You can generally find the MSAR STG for under $1,700 now a days, unless it's different a model than I'm thinking of. Scorpion under $800 easy. Man, get a FFL and pricing goes through the roof:D

You still scored big time IMO. That's why I asked where LOL

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #1,645  
You can generally find the MSAR STG for under $1,700 now a days, unless it's different a model than I'm thinking of. Scorpion under $800 easy. Man, get a FFL and pricing goes through the roof:D

You still scored big time IMO. That's why I asked where LOL

Buddy of mine is a cop in CA. Doesn't feel like complying with all the new restrictions so asked me if I wanted them at a killer price. How could I say no

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #1,647  
UPS brought a present to my house yesterday...

Vx5FzEF.jpg

Going to put one of these side folding braces on it

jddBYMy.jpg

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #1,648  
I almost got in trouble yesterday, I almost came home with a Ruger Precision Rifle, 24" barrel chambered in 6.5. Creedmore. Toni would have killed me, I am going to drop some hints to Santa. :D

IMG_1493.JPG

Does anyone have one?

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #1,649  
UPS brought a present to my house yesterday...

Vx5FzEF.jpg

Going to put one of these side folding braces on it

jddBYMy.jpg

Nice pics...watch out for the snowflakes

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #1,650  
Finishing up a holster for my new Kimber this weekend. Shaping and burnishing are almost complete, dye and shine to come this weekend... 1501258554789.jpg1501258581076.jpg