TODAYS SEAT TIME

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #5,522  
Seat time - what's that? 40 again today we don't even have frost in the ground. Last winter we had 6 feet of frost. We've only had 5 inches of snow this winter. I started it today just to charge it up and drove to the mailbox and back. :laughing:

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #5,523  
Seat time today was short... unloaded a borrowed logging winch... Italian made, can't find any info at all. VC-34 is the mdl # on the side.

Borrowed from a guy I work with, I think it's actually his brother's, said it got used quite a bit until brother bought a JD 450 dozer.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #5,524  
That looks like something you can put to work. :thumbsup:

Do you have permission to paint it green before you mount it on your tractor :)

gg

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #5,525  
Fitted my new front tyres this morning and this arvo .

arvo (ˈɑːvəʊ) n. informal Austral afternoon....I had to look this word up, never heard it before.

Has a different meaning in Russian; Arvo is a term used for a douchebag Russians who blame you for everything and try getting people killed.

Wonder how that happened? Different parts of the world.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #5,526  
Gordon, if I had more green paint, I'd paint my new roll cage better before using it on borrowed equipment!

I tryed hooking up the log winch today, the pto shaft is just a bit too long to work... I'm going to ask if I can trim it down an inch and a half.

Wife is buying another horse... so I used the tractor to bring the horse trailer up to the barn today, need to check the lights, one tire is flat, all 4 are dry rotted... guess what I'm doing evenings this week.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #5,527  
Had to adjust my 3PL so the mower would drop more when I went over a bump. It tended to lift a bit. Anyways I have it all spot on now and it is doing a great job. Was gonna go out and mow some, but it is too darn hot...

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #5,528  
arvo (ˈɑːvəʊ) n. informal Austral afternoon....I had to look this word up, never heard it before.

Has a different meaning in Russian; Arvo is a term used for a douchebag Russians who blame you for everything and try getting people killed.

Wonder how that happened? Different parts of the world.

The Ozzies have a way with words:

Gas station/Service Station is known as Servo
There is a Police Sergent up north known by everyone as Chocco. His surname is StClare which sounds like Eclair similar to Chocolate Eclair so Chocco he is.
I'll let someone else explain Seppo :cool:

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #5,530  
I actually snowed last night :eek: I got the pleasure of dragging the white stuff with my back blade. It was fun :drink: