TODAYS SEAT TIME

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #5,661  
Now Rick, since you are from Texas and have a giant blue tractor I'm going to be confident you
have no manhood issues
about using a product named Mr. Pink on it.
Better listen to your exhaust note and see if it's gone higher...:D

I've probably used too much pressure and not enough cleaner on mine, and several of my Kubota loader arm decals
are showing some edge damage. Could someone explain how you wash in the loader grease holes without driving water into the bearing?
Caps on the zerks would fly off likely. I drove water into the front wheel bearing of my Gravely unknowingly and had to replace the bearing when I put a
new dust cap on. Rusty water inside, not good. 4000 psi powerwasher running at gauged 3000psi for this work. About half speed on a Honda 390.

My home, all my white plastic horse fencing and all my equipment need to be powerwashed. Long muddy moldy winter. Going up to 85 today and my back deck is about to change colors. Gently...
So much work to do all I can say is that I have excellent job security.

Drew. The loader pins are bushings. No worries just regrease after washing.

Best way to keep water out of bearings is to dial the pressure back even more. When I wash the tractor most of the time I just use hose pressure. But if I have my portable washer out then I'll use it at 400psi. Plenty of pressure.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #5,662  
Now Rick, since you are from Texas and have a giant blue tractor I'm going to be confident you
have no manhood issues
about using a product named Mr. Pink on it.
Better listen to your exhaust note and see if it's gone higher...:D

No problem here Drew, I just wash my tractors at night when nobody's looking. :)

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #5,663  
I've probably used too much pressure and not enough cleaner on mine, and several of my Kubota loader arm decals
are showing some edge damage. Could someone explain how you wash in the loader grease holes without driving water into the bearing?
Caps on the zerks would fly off likely. I drove water into the front wheel bearing of my Gravely unknowingly and had to replace the bearing when I put a
new dust cap on. Rusty water inside, not good. 4000 psi powerwasher running at gauged 3000psi for this work. About half speed on a Honda 390.

Drew, I use the Simple Green ProHD, in a hand spray bottle and pre-spray areas around grease points so I don't need as much pressure to clean tractor. I let tractor dry in the sun then re-grease all the fittings and apply a little Fluid Film to PTO Shaft, 3- point, etc.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #5,664  
No problem here Drew, I just wash my tractors at night when nobody's looking. :)
Since my new foam blaster and pink stuff will be delivered tomorrow, according to Amazon / UPS, I should have said that I WILL be washing tractors at night? :)

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #5,665  
Gordon, I've never seen a deer with a front display of white fur like that. What kind? thanks

They are just regular old white tails - those two are last years fawns just coming off there first winter. The one in back has it's tail flared but not up. If you look close it has it's neck turned around 180 and is looking straight back over it's back. It makes it look like it has a fancy brisket on display up front.

gg

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #5,666  
I agree with daugen, fewer deer is better. Between the ticks, browsing the young orchard stock, and stripping the ornamentals in winter, I'm ok if a winter or a coyote means fewer of them.
You guys that plant stuff to draw them in (and feed them) have a different experience from mine.
Jim

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #5,667  
I bush hogged the pond dam at a buddies place. Im sure glad I had a HST tractor for that job.

image-4070920757.jpg

image-4012923506.jpg

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #5,668  
Today I put out 2400 pounds of 21-0-21 on the summer pastures. Suppose to rain tomorrow and Saturday so I am hoping to put the horses out on it at the end of the month. 2 months at the most. It will be nice not to have to buy so much hay.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #5,669  
I agree with daugen, fewer deer is better. Between the ticks, browsing the young orchard stock, and stripping the ornamentals in winter, I'm ok if a winter or a coyote means fewer of them.
You guys that plant stuff to draw them in (and feed them) have a different experience from mine.
Jim

I do both. I feed them down at the shooting house, then I cuss when they get in my garden.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #5,670  
Terry, how much does that load of dirt weigh in your truck?
I could only pull a three ton load in a rental dump trailer, but in a truck like that,
how much can you haul legally?
You really have nice equipment. My property has been wrecked, expectedly..., by larger dump trucks bringing in 15 tons at a time.
Not many dump trucks like that on the used market here, lot up in Chesapeake Va for some reason and most of what I find are too big for me.
And for sure expensive, these are desirable trucks.

legally i would need to check the registration. i think it's tagged at 12K and weighs ~8200 with fuel and me in it so 3800 or so. it will haul much, much more than that i was putting 7-8K of dirt/clay in it each time. once you get past 8K is starts to struggle to dump. we have several to choose from, but would like to go down to one 450ish sized truck. form the 2 350 and one 750 we have. this one could be yours.

I do both. I feed them down at the shooting house, then I cuss when they get in my garden.

hahaha i just feed them no garden for me... wife manages one as part of her work, so i get the fresh veggies without any of the work