TODAYS SEAT TIME

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #13,121  
80 Sheets is a bunch of weight !
I used to unload jobsite trucks with the 773 BobCat. Lumber and rebar. More than once I drug something off the truck and went to the deck nose first, lol.
Later I was putting plywood lifts on a school roof. Fully extended gradeall machine. Got the lift placed and backed out only to crawl up on the bosses truck. Moron parked behind me and left the truck!. Scared 5 yrs off my life. I'm sure. Be safe

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #13,122  
   / TODAYS SEAT TIME #13,123  
I used my skid steer mixer today.

That's sweet.

We welded a ssqa plate to the legs of an old mixer. Small generator on the counterweight and an extension cord.

Works well for the small things we use it on, but not that nice! Wish I had a pic.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #13,124  
(y) How many bags per mix do get in that? If it were me I would say it paid for it self right there.

gg

I can mix around 1000 pounds at a time although it works better with a couple bags less.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #13,125  
I just got rid of an oak. It's always been in the way, and this year it died. I chainsawed it off about 5' off the ground, where it was about 5 inches in diameter -- I have plans for that lever! Then I dug around some of the roots on the surface and cut them with a reciprocating saw (I buy nice long large tooth blades maybe a dozen at a time), but didn't get any deeper than maybe three inches. Now for the tractor! I started pushing it back and forth with the FEL bucket, at the top of my 5' lever, and heard some deep and satisfying cracking noises. I left it leaning, with some big root stubs showing above the surface, and then scraped it up by the root stubs. I couldn't lift it by hand, so I pushed and tumbled it onto the brush pile. Finally I scraped the loose dirt over the wound, making a bit of a mound, and wheel rolled it into submission. No burning, no waiting for chemicals, no stump grinder, done in about 3 hours (and I'm not fast).

I've been wanting my chance at that thing...

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #13,126  
I just got rid of an oak. It's always been in the way, and this year it died. I chainsawed it off about 5' off the ground, where it was about 5 inches in diameter -- I have plans for that lever! Then I dug around some of the roots on the surface and cut them with a reciprocating saw (I buy nice long large tooth blades maybe a dozen at a time), but didn't get any deeper than maybe three inches. Now for the tractor! I started pushing it back and forth with the FEL bucket, at the top of my 5' lever, and heard some deep and satisfying cracking noises. I left it leaning, with some big root stubs showing above the surface, and then scraped it up by the root stubs. I couldn't lift it by hand, so I pushed and tumbled it onto the brush pile. Finally I scraped the loose dirt over the wound, making a bit of a mound, and wheel rolled it into submission. No burning, no waiting for chemicals, no stump grinder, done in about 3 hours (and I'm not fast).

I've been wanting my chance at that thing...
I had one like that this spring.

Attachments

• E6775377-D8E6-4113-8D98-C0428601ECB0.jpeg
    E6775377-D8E6-4113-8D98-C0428601ECB0.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 77
  • 589E5ECB-26A8-4E7A-972F-75D1A3DF5E61.jpeg
    589E5ECB-26A8-4E7A-972F-75D1A3DF5E61.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 77
   / TODAYS SEAT TIME #13,128  
No seat time for me until I buy a new battery. About all that I can do right now is sit on the seat and go "Vroom, Vroom!" :D
This one is seven years old so I can't complain though... if it got above freezing I could still use it.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #13,129  
No seat time for me until I buy a new battery. About all that I can do right now is sit on the seat and go "Vroom, Vroom!" :D
This one is seven years old so I can't complain though... if it got above freezing I could still use it.

I only put new batts in tractors that I absolutely have to get going when I get on it, after that, they get "hand me downs", and in the cold, I put a batt. tender on them.

With a tender, they take off like new, and once started the tractor starts easily the rest of the day.

SR