Toothpaste

/ Toothpaste #42  
My teeth are brittle, and I'm the person in the family that always finds the one piece of bone in the hamburger. I've cracked 5 molars right in half. My wife and I go to a nice BBQ bar and grill. That's the place with the $900 rack of ribs.

One night I thought it would be a good idea to sprinkle some chocolate chips on a scoop of vanilla ice cream. Well, the chips froze solid and if you look at the shape of an upside down chocolate chip, it's about the same as a splitting wedge. Ouch! :eek:

Even with all that, I still have all of my original teeth and don't look like the Jaws character from the James Bond movies. I'm grateful for that.
That is absolutely miserable. I've had that happen a couple of times. That's good to get you squawking and up from the table pretty quick looking for something to remove the bone from between the tooth halves

/ Toothpaste #43  
That is absolutely miserable. I've had that happen a couple of times. That's good to get you squawking and up from the table pretty quick looking for something to remove the bone from between the tooth halves
Yes, it's sweet, sweet pain. The kind where you close your eyes, yet still see bright light through your eyelids. :ROFLMAO:

/ Toothpaste #44  
BTW, we went to the $900 dollar rack of ribs place again Monday. Tasty! Only $25 that day. ;)

/ Toothpaste #46  
Yes, it's sweet, sweet pain. The kind where you close your eyes, yet still see bright light through your eyelids.
Yeah, that pretty much summed up my experience.

/ Toothpaste #48  
BTW, we went to the $900 dollar rack of ribs place again Monday. Tasty! Only $25 that day. ;)
In my late 60's is when my teeth started going bad and went fast! It started with crowns breaking off . . . then my gums went and went fast, teeth were coming out (of course they came out in the front first) anyway long story, I ended up having what was left pulled out and started with dentures . . . I hated them! Ended up with full implants and I could not be happier! Of course, anything that makes you really happy makes your wallet sad ;).

Last edited: