Top link

/ Top link #1  

coupman35

Gold Member
Tractor
Now a L4060 had B2650
Need some info on hydraulic top link for my L 4060 .i GOT ONE WHIT THE TRACTOR BUT SEEM A BIT SHOT IT 21 INCH CLOSE AND 28 OPEN .Is that ok because yesterday i used my box blade but the link does not go out enough to give me the right angle .Look like i need a other 4 to 6 inch to make it work good .

/ Top link #2  
I typically provide a 21"-31" working length for the cat 1 Grand Ls. That seems to work well for most people.

Attachments

• Grand L cat 1.JPG
    Grand L cat 1.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 119
   / Top link #3  
I installed this one last year. I wanted to get one from Brian @MtnViewRanch but needed it sooner. It's a little longer than he recommends but the extra length has come in handy with the land plane and landscape box.

It's also a Cat 2 and I wanted the rapid hook for the implement end. The only modification I had to make was to lightly grind the sleeve in the ball end where it attaches to the tractor. Being Cat 2 it was about 1/8 inch too wide to fit into the Kubota bracket.

I highly recommend it if you need something sooner than what Brian offers.

/ Top link
I got a hydraulic top link whit my new tractor 1 month ago but like i said it only open to 28 inch . Am trying to find out if any one got one from kubota whit a l 4060 and if it the same as mind only open to 28 inch also.

/ Top link #5  
Did you ever check to see what the full extended length of the original manual top link measured ?

/ Top link
Yes it 34 inch center pin to center pin

/ Top link
Yes i saw that but am going to check whit my dealer maybe they give me a smaller top link.
Dont what to bye a other one this one new first time i try it yesterday

/ Top link #9  
If the dealer does not have a longer one a top link extender would work:

top link extender 002.JPG

top link  extender 003.JPG

And if you do not weld: Easy top link extension

jodieadair 1.jpg

jodieadair 2.jpg

/ Top link
I like that extender and i can weld that easy to make thanks for info