Total noob. Mowing with Toolcat on a hill vs Ventrac vs Kubota L3902

/ Total noob. Mowing with Toolcat on a hill vs Ventrac vs Kubota L3902 #11  
I think PowerTrac recently went out of business;
They might have declared bankruptcy to consolidate and manage debt but it seems they are still in business

/ Total noob. Mowing with Toolcat on a hill vs Ventrac vs Kubota L3902 #12  
So here I am digging in the Toolcat forum. But I am not finding much info about mowing on hills.
This is a F series Toolcat with a 7 foot wide brush hog on a 26.67 degree slope also called a 50% grade.
The chain hanging from the work light shows true zero degrees vertical:
P9250008.JPG

P4010055.JPG
P4120002.JPG

Keep in mind when you see the high price, it includes the heated and air conditioned cab that you pay extra for on a tractor.

See what else the Toolcat can do here: Toolcat 5610 F and 5610 G Series Pictures

/ Total noob. Mowing with Toolcat on a hill vs Ventrac vs Kubota L3902
Check out the youtube page GoodWorks Tractors. He has quite a few very very worthy videos on how not to kill yourself on your tractor and how not to destroy your tractor."

Thank you. Will do!

/ Total noob. Mowing with Toolcat on a hill vs Ventrac vs Kubota L3902 #14  
   / Total noob. Mowing with Toolcat on a hill vs Ventrac vs Kubota L3902
"This is a F series Toolcat with a 7 foot wide brush hog on a 26.67 degree slope also called a 50% grade.
The chain hanging from the work light shows true zero degrees vertical:"

A picture is worn a thousand words! And yes indeed, if I end up buying one, someone else can buy that $25k UTV I have had my eye on!

/ Total noob. Mowing with Toolcat on a hill vs Ventrac vs Kubota L3902 #16  
I can certainly say that I'm happy to be wrong. 👍

/ Total noob. Mowing with Toolcat on a hill vs Ventrac vs Kubota L3902 #17  
Take your time. Don't rush this purchase. It is a very big decision that is going to cost a lot of money. You want to get the right machine for you. Test drive everything, talk to the local neighbors and research, research, research. In the end, I think you are going to end up with two machines to accomplish all the work you want to do on this property. Again, don't rush, I have rushed decisions like this where I ended up selling and rebuying.

/ Total noob. Mowing with Toolcat on a hill vs Ventrac vs Kubota L3902 #18  
I think PowerTrac recently went out of business; they're great machines, but it's something to be aware of.
Where’d you hear that? They are alive and well, made in America in Tazewell, VA!

Really, where’d you hear that?

/ Total noob. Mowing with Toolcat on a hill vs Ventrac vs Kubota L3902 #19  
They might have declared bankruptcy to consolidate and manage debt but it seems they are still in business
Where did you hear that?

/ Total noob. Mowing with Toolcat on a hill vs Ventrac vs Kubota L3902 #20  
Where’d you hear that? They are alive and well, made in America in Tazewell, VA!

Really, where’d you hear that?

I'd swear up and down that I heard it here, but I'm in the process of losing my mind so I genuinely do not know.