Tractor backhoe - homemade

/ Tractor backhoe - homemade
#1,431  
Made new bigger stabilizer pads, the first ones sank a bit too much while working in wet conditions, hopefully these won't.

/ Tractor backhoe - homemade #1,432  
Always get inspiration seeing your work.

Surprised how the laminated rubber pads on the stabilizers help hold on my slippery, woodsy hillside farm.

#1,434  
Rubber pads are great, but I'm mostly gonna dig on a dirt or gravel surface so there is nothing to damage.
Kyle, I hope we all have a better year...last one sucked 😁

#1,435  
Moving on. The main frame...since it was upside down I welded everything and painted it because it will be very hard to reach later. Now I'll finish welding topside and paint it. Still have to make some oil tank carriers and place the hydraulic valves in optimal position...

#1,436  
Final alignment on the tractor

Top view

/ Tractor backhoe - homemade #1,437  
Looking great!

Didn't realize it would be much larger than the tractor, however it will give you more travel on the side shift.

#1,438  
This way I get more stability. I plan to change positions of rear wheels, now they are at factory settings, outer measure 1950 mm, I will go at least at 2200 mm.

/ Tractor backhoe - homemade #1,439  
Yeah that should help a lot, specially with the extra arm and extra reach.

/ Tractor backhoe - homemade #1,440  
This way I get more stability. I plan to change positions of rear wheels, now they are at factory settings, outer measure 1950 mm, I will go at least at 2200 mm.

Can your halfaxles take it ?