Tractor backhoe

/ Tractor backhoe #1  

tman1020

Veteran Member
Tractor
Bobcat ct225 and Bad Boy zero turn
Thinking about selling my bobcat 7 TB backhoe. I’ll bet I don’t even have 100 hours on it. Was wondering what you guys thought I could get out of it. It’s complete with subframe. Looks like it has mounting holes for three point use as well. This was designed for use with the CT 225 through 235 series. I’m
IMG_2467.jpg
Sure it would fit others with minor mods.
Let me know what you guys think.

/ Tractor backhoe #2  
What was the cost when new? Start at about 70-75% of new and see what kind of response you get. Prices are crazy now, so you should sell it easy.

/ Tractor backhoe #3  
Probably want to get it sparkly clean too!

/ Tractor backhoe
What was the cost when new? Start at about 70-75% of new and see what kind of response you get. Prices are crazy now, so you should sell it easy.

Honestly can’t remember. I thought retail was somewhere around 11 but I’m sure I didn’t pay that for it.

/ Tractor backhoe #5  
Honestly can’t remember. I thought retail was somewhere around 11 but I’m sure I didn’t pay that for it.
Well, call a dealer and see what a new one would cost today, start at about 70% of that price, see what happens.... you can always go down vs. trying to go up in price....

/ Tractor backhoe #6  
I bought my ct2025 new a year ago with backhoe. The backhoe add-on at the time was around $8166 installed (installation included since it was new) . Hope that helps.

/ Tractor backhoe
I bought my ct2025 new a year ago with backhoe. The backhoe add-on at the time was around $8166 installed (installation included since it was new) . Hope that helps.

Thank you very helpful.

/ Tractor backhoe #8  
The bh76 which is the newer one if that is about $10k with a 16" bucket when I bought mine. If it's in good working order and has been greased on schedule, I'd offer it up for $7k and see if anyone takes it and go from there

/ Tractor backhoe
IMG_2611.jpg

Well decided to post it for sale it’s listed in the for sale section for six grand. If anyone is interested Or know someone that might be.

/ Tractor backhoe #10  
Tman1020, Have you sold your backhoe yet? If not, I may be interested as I have a need and a new CT 2025.