Tractor dirt/snow blade - homemade

/ Tractor dirt/snow blade - homemade #61  
Help!
Is there some reason that I'm only getting a blue question mark's for photo's?

/ Tractor dirt/snow blade - homemade #62  
Help!
Is there some reason that I'm only getting a blue question mark's for photo's?

Maybe no one wants to see your hairy arm pits.:p

/ Tractor dirt/snow blade - homemade #63  
double post.

/ Tractor dirt/snow blade - homemade #64  

Not my pic's sillyhead, bfreaky's. If his plow is anything like his backhoe…… I really want to see it but the pics are not coming through. All I get is that little question mark in a blue box, indicating a photo. Must be my wonderful hughesnet. Photo's on other threads are working, avatars, etc.:confused3:

/ Tractor dirt/snow blade - homemade #65  

Not my pic's sillyhead, bfreaky's. If his plow is anything like his backhoe? I really want to see it but the pics are not coming through. All I get is that little question mark in a blue box, indicating a photo. Must be my wonderful hughesnet. Photo's on other threads are working, avatars, etc.:confused3:

/ Tractor dirt/snow blade - homemade #66  
Maybe I missed it or maybe I already asked in your backhoe thread, but how is your paint prep and paint job done? Is it paint or powder coat and do you spray it yourself? It is a very good job and every bit the equal of your work.

/ Tractor dirt/snow blade - homemade
First I clean the parts with a grinder, then with rotating metal brush. After that i wipe the dust and wash all parts with nitro solvent. Then I spray 2 layers of 2K primer and the next day two layers of finish, few hours apart.

Rustyiron, I don't know why you can't see the pictures in this thread

/ Tractor dirt/snow blade - homemade #68  
I have enjoyed all of your projects and am impressed with your design and workmanship. While looking at your dirt/snow blade it appears as if it will raise and lower as well as angle, did you give any consideration to tilt? That would be valuable when grading a driveway etc. Not being critical just curious.

/ Tractor dirt/snow blade - homemade
I can achieve tilt while clearing snow. Just have to remove one of the pins on my front linkage. As for the driveway...I'm developing my new prototype dual grader blade as we speak... :)

/ Tractor dirt/snow blade - homemade #70  
I can't wait to see some photos of your grader blade project. As for your front mount hitch how do you retain the upper cylinder pins? Can you get the lower pivot pin out with the hitch mounted to the tractor by turning the wheels? When I get my tractor I would like to fabricate a similar assembly.