Tractor mowing

/ Tractor mowing #1  

Car Doc

Elite Member
Tractor
YM3810D Yanmar
I got to do some tractor mowing today with my 3810D...one finger power steering and gobs of low end power for the thick stuff & powershift nice combo any day you can do some tractoring makes it a good day!

Normally I don't get to mow the 2.5 acres here at my shop my wife does it with a big Craftsman garden tractor mower so she can free tan but shes out of town visiting family for a week and we have rain in the forecast so I hooked my howse 5 ft rough cut mower up and went to work.

I will probably hear about the tractor tracks she has to ride over on her mower but its worth it. :)

Steve

/ Tractor mowing #3  
I sometimes cut my 1 acre yard with my tractor, just because, wife doesn't like it either :thumbsup:

/ Tractor mowing #4  
so you will get to buy a finish mower and a deck chair you get to mow she gets to tan

/ Tractor mowing #5  
I pulverized the bare spots and overseeded our 2 acres about 3 weeks ago,
the old grass is getting pretty tall and the wife keeps on me to let her cut it with her lawn tractor ( poulan pro ) But I keep telling her the seeds has not taken hold good yet and need to leave alone a while longer, ;)
I'm really waiting for it to get 3 ft tall so I get to cut it with my rebuilt Bush hog :D

/ Tractor mowing #6  
Always cut in your lowest gear. You don't want to finish too soon.

/ Tractor mowing #8  
So good so far. I've plowed and tilled 3 gardens and used the FEL a good bit. No unusual noises or leaks.

/ Tractor mowing
so you will get to buy a finish mower and a deck chair you get to mow she gets to tan

Not a bad idea! Now if I had turf tires she probably wouldn't mind as much but that wont ever happen. (me getting turf tires that is)

Steve