Tractors and wood! Show your pics

/ Tractors and wood! Show your pics #721  
Thanks the dozer is a 73, it's been in the family for 30 years, I went through it about 10 years ago , rebuilt motor , steering clutches , complete undercarriage,built the the limb risers ,log arch, and blade gaurd, and then a paint job. I really put to much time and money into it , kind of wish I just put the money into a newer bigger machine, now I can't ever sell it cause I will never recoup what I put into not even figuring in my labor.
The excavator is a 435

/ Tractors and wood! Show your pics #722  
Hello everyone thanks for the warm welcome. Here is a couple pics of the dozer and excavator. I will have to get some more pics when I'm out using the equipment the ones I posted are just one on my phone.

Those are good looking machines. Also looks like a couple old trucks in the background, do they get used at all or waiting to be resurrected?

/ Tractors and wood! Show your pics #723  
Thanks the dozer is a 73, it's been in the family for 30 years, I went through it about 10 years ago , rebuilt motor , steering clutches , complete undercarriage,built the the limb risers ,log arch, and blade gaurd, and then a paint job. I really put to much time and money into it , kind of wish I just put the money into a newer bigger machine, now I can't ever sell it cause I will never recoup what I put into not even figuring in my labor.
The excavator is a 435

Count me jelly-ous!!!!!!!!!! dozer would be fun........... what I really want is a small excavator........ bout the size you have there.....maybe my next "acquisition".

/ Tractors and wood! Show your pics #724  
Thanks the dozer is a 73, it's been in the family for 30 years, I went through it about 10 years ago , rebuilt motor , steering clutches , complete undercarriage,built the the limb risers ,log arch, and blade gaurd, and then a paint job. I really put to much time and money into it , kind of wish I just put the money into a newer bigger machine, now I can't ever sell it cause I will never recoup what I put into not even figuring in my labor. The excavator is a 435

You did a fine job with the dozer. Arch and risers look factory. A great looking machine. I think you'll appreciate it the more you keep it. It's become part of the family now after 30 years.

Yes the 435 is a very nice machine: Kubota power! I really would like to have one but need more funding! Lol

/ Tractors and wood! Show your pics #725  
Those are good looking machines. Also looks like a couple old trucks in the background, do they get used at all or waiting to be resurrected?

I noticed them too. Oshkosh or FWD, Walter?
'cmon Andy. :licking: Nice fleet you have there!

/ Tractors and wood! Show your pics #726  

I noticed them too. Oshkosh or FWD, Walter?
'cmon Andy. :licking: Nice fleet you have there!

/ Tractors and wood! Show your pics #727  
Here's a quick one:
20140824_115000_zpshwah2z6d.jpg

/ Tractors and wood! Show your pics #728  
Ok guys I got some more pics I will post later. The trucks are both oshkosh the Orange one is parts doner it's a 69 and an m series with a 160 cummins, it's rotted out but has a good drive train, the yellow one is a 59 w-516 has a dump body and came from airport originally and has never seen salt so the truck is in great shape except for the cab which I have a decent one stashed away in storage for, it uses an r moder international style cab which they only did for a couple years on the lower gvw models from what I understand. It also has something broken in the transmission or the transfer case. I plan to do a restore to use on our property but it won't ever be road legal. It is powered by an international rd 450 gas engine . The problem now is I don't have a big enough shop to work on it in, but I will in the next few years I hope .
Also have an 85 auto car that is 4 wheel drive that I use to plow our place with but is pretty rough from being an x town truck and had a salt spreader and liquid brine system on it that took a toll on it.

/ Tractors and wood! Show your pics #729  
Ok guys I got some more pics I will post later. The trucks are both oshkosh the Orange one is parts doner it's a 69 and an m series with a 160 cummins, it's rotted out but has a good drive train, the yellow one is a 59 w-516 has a dump body and came from airport originally and has never seen salt so the truck is in great shape except for the cab which I have a decent one stashed away in storage for, it uses an r moder international style cab which they only did for a couple years on the lower gvw models from what I understand. It also has something broken in the transmission or the transfer case. I plan to do a restore to use on our property but it won't ever be road legal. It is powered by an international rd 450 gas engine . The problem now is I don't have a big enough shop to work on it in, but I will in the next few years I hope .
Also have an 85 auto car that is 4 wheel drive that I use to plow our place with but is pretty rough from being an x town truck and had a salt spreader and liquid brine system on it that took a toll on it.

/ Tractors and wood! Show your pics #730  
Ok guys I got some more pics I will post later. The trucks are both oshkosh the Orange one is parts doner it's a 69 and an m series with a 160 cummins, it's rotted out but has a good drive train, the yellow one is a 59 w-516 has a dump body and came from airport originally and has never seen salt so the truck is in great shape except for the cab which I have a decent one stashed away in storage for, it uses an r moder international style cab which they only did for a couple years on the lower gvw models from what I understand. It also has something broken in the transmission or the transfer case. I plan to do a restore to use on our property but it won't ever be road legal. It is powered by an international rd 450 gas engine . The problem now is I don't have a big enough shop to work on it in, but I will in the next few years I hope . Also have an 85 auto car that is 4 wheel drive that I use to plow our place with but is pretty rough from being an x town truck and had a salt spreader and liquid brine system on it that took a toll on it.

Sounds like fun, are you going to use the cummins or the gas engine when you finish the Oshkosh?