Tractors and wood! Show your pics

/ Tractors and wood! Show your pics #131  
Awesome slide show from yesteryear and Dr Ralph___whats not to like?

/ Tractors and wood! Show your pics #132  
Outstanding..thanks for sharing.

/ Tractors and wood! Show your pics #133  
Finally got a picture of the tractor with some wood. I cut some Holly trees down for the neighbor. Not my favorite wood to burn because it burns fast. But I'd rather burn it than see it rot.

ForumRunner_20140302_101706.png

/ Tractors and wood! Show your pics #134  
Not my favorite wood to burn because it burns fast. But I'd rather burn it than see it rot.

I burn some junk wood sometimes too for that reason.

/ Tractors and wood! Show your pics #135  
2013 wood cutting 005.jpg2012 firewood 004.jpgFirewood%202009%20001.jpgFirewood%202009%20004.jpgFire wood 2011 007.jpgAte the bear. The wood shed could be replaced pretty cheaply if'n you can borrow a saw mill.

The Fiat -Agri has near 3000 hours on it and is the biggest Ag tractor in town. As to the Farmi, well forgive me for leaving that guy out of the picture.... And this one has been owned and used by no less than three members here!

Last edited:
   / Tractors and wood! Show your pics #136  
There are times when I envy you fols with lots of big trees & lots of wood to split & stack.
But when I see the pictures with all the snow & ice, the envy goes away & I am happy with the "Crappy wood I get & burn.
I much prefer mesquite, but any wood will do.

In the pictures is wood to cut & split for next year. Mixture of hard & soft wood, Cotton wood, mesquite, china berry, pala verde & unknown. Lots of smalls on up to 15 inches. The 4x4's in the bucket are not to burning.

8 inch saw 1.jpg 8 inch saw 2.jpg Wood move 4.jpg Wood move 7.jpg

/ Tractors and wood! Show your pics #137  
There are times when I envy you fols with lots of big trees & lots of wood to split & stack.
But when I see the pictures with all the snow & ice, the envy goes away & I am happy with the "Crappy wood I get & burn.

Well said -- but then there is summer. Hmmmmm.......... :D

/ Tractors and wood! Show your pics #138  
   / Tractors and wood! Show your pics #139  

Start early, before daylight now & then. Quit early, soon as you run out of shade.

Sit on the deck, turn on the mister & enjoy some of the some Rocky Mountain Spring Water.. :thumbsup:

/ Tractors and wood! Show your pics #140  

Start early, before daylight now & then. Quit early, soon as you run out of shade.

Sit on the deck, turn on the mister & enjoy some of the Rocky Mountain Spring Water.. :thumbsup: