trail brush maintenance - Samurai Cutter - Sicklebar or similar option?

/ trail brush maintenance - Samurai Cutter - Sicklebar or similar option? #41  
Check out TB-Max 2 Jr it is a hydraulic unit fel mounted designed for smaller tractors minimum 2000 lbs. TrailBlazer Attachments

/ trail brush maintenance - Samurai Cutter - Sicklebar or similar option?
I am still looking too. Seems there are no great affordable options for CUTs out there.

Leaning towards the Samurai Cutter since it mounts to and extends beyond the bucket, it will clear my rear tires.

The Trailblazer-HD is a fork mounted device, and my fork base is only 46 inches wide, I might have an issue clearing the rear wheels. "The current design will extend about a foot outside the edge of your bucket assuming your bucket forks will move all the way to one side"

Though the Trailblazer person has gotten back to me quickly every time I've emailed them. I've emailed the Samurai Cutter people 3 times and have NEVER heard back.

Last edited:
   / trail brush maintenance - Samurai Cutter - Sicklebar or similar option?
Check out TB-Max 2 Jr it is a hydraulic unit fel mounted designed for smaller tractors minimum 2000 lbs. TrailBlazer Attachments

Shows 3000 lbs min, a lot of CUTs won't meet the requirements. I have a 40HP and don't meet weight or Hyd flow

• Minimum Tractor Weight of 3,000lbs.
  • Two Motor Options
    • 9 to 14 gallons per minute
    • 15 to 20 gallons per minute