Trailer demo.

/ Trailer demo.
Looked up labs. To test this mesh for asbestos I found a place in CANADA cost 30.00 24 hr. turn around.

/ Trailer demo. #36  
Even if negative it would be a good idea to wear a mask just to help keep anything else out of your lungs!

/ Trailer demo. #37  
Even if negative it would be a good idea to wear a mask just to help keep anything else out of your lungs!

Like lead paint, fiberglass, carpet fibers, wood dust, fleas, ticks and rodent droppings.... EW! :laughing:

/ Trailer demo.
I get to keep a half mask from my job it has pink filters.

/ Trailer demo. #39  
Take a cat and douse him in lighter fluid, then lite his tail. He will make short work of it.......

I know.....I know....BUT, Years ago.....in a major city, stricken with a rash of Arsons......it was discovered that EVERY fire, had a well done cat in it.....he ran Every where trying to escape the flames....

/ Trailer demo. #40  
Looked up labs. To test this mesh for asbestos I found a place in CANADA cost 30.00 24 hr. turn around.

UMMMMMMM........THIS IS A SUBJECT THAT YOU TELL NO ONE ABOUT......EPA read this and look you up, this project will cost you Everything......dealing with Asbestos is BAD STUFF and COSTLY, did I say COSTLY? I meant to say COSTLY.....You will be forced to Pay to have it removed......and clean up the area to prevent contamination....DELETE THIS POST BRO....

Don't mean to scare you or be an Asssss, it's just all the Fire Fighting Classes that I've taken,

Good Luck