Trailer demo.

/ Trailer demo. #41  
UMMMMMMM........THIS IS A SUBJECT THAT YOU TELL NO ONE ABOUT......EPA read this and look you up, this project will cost you Everything......dealing with Asbestos is BAD STUFF and COSTLY, did I say COSTLY? I meant to say COSTLY.....You will be forced to Pay to have it removed......and clean up the area to prevent contamination....DELETE THIS POST BRO....

Don't mean to scare you or be an Asssss, it's just all the Fire Fighting Classes that I've taken,

Good Luck

Can anyone find a link to ANY federal laws regarding asbestos removal from your own residence? I don't think there are any. Commercial property, yes. There may be local and state laws, but there are NO federal laws to be found.

Here's a link to EPA best practices for dealing with asbestos...
Protect Your Family | Asbestos | US EPA

/ Trailer demo. #42  
Can anyone find a link to ANY federal laws regarding asbestos removal from your own residence? I don't think there are any. Commercial property, yes. There may be local and state laws, but there are NO federal laws to be found.

Let me talk to our Fire Chief, he is a Battalion Chief in a big city fire department. I just heard about something like this and it got real ugly and expensive, but can't remember the story. I've only got one thing shorter than my memory and can't remember what it is....

I will see what Dave says an get back to ya....

Oh yea...My Eyesight.........lol....Shame on you.....

/ Trailer demo. #43  

here is a quick read that I found, look at page 2 and 3 and see if thats you
http://www.aqmd.gov/docs/default-so...molition-/1403-frequently-asked-questions.pdf