Tried the neighbors blue tractor

/ Tried the neighbors blue tractor #1  

Surshot

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota L4400 4x4
I brought a lime distributor back from the bulk plant with the PU and had the bush hog on my Kubota so the neighbor offered his tractor for me to use to pull the trailer/spreader which was very nice of him. I had the tow bar and hitch for the connection. I used the blue tractor and was grateful, but glad to return it. I never realized until then what a Cadillac the Kubota L4400 is compared to others. :)
Ed

/ Tried the neighbors blue tractor #3  
Set for most of the day haying on BIG wheel yesterday iron tractor..back than there were Cadillac and you felt like king. ;)

/ Tried the neighbors blue tractor #4  
You feel better now ? New Hollands are fine tractors !
If you don't want to read on the Kubota owners forum that a Kubota owner prefers his Kubota over any other brand/color then.......:confused2: What did you expect over here in Orange country???? Did you think we are Orange owners because they were free or something? Most of us chose, I've chosen 13 myself, Orange after trying the other brands because we preferred it over other colors for various reasons. He wasn't knocking Blue, he just said he preferred his Orange. What did you expect?:laughing:

/ Tried the neighbors blue tractor #5  
That was nice of your neighbor

/ Tried the neighbors blue tractor #6  
That was cool of him,maybe you can return the favor and bring another to the dark side:D
My neighbor has a 90hp and newer 140hp 4x4 cab and that blue tractor is awesome:thumbsup:I do not park the Kubota's anywhere close to it,affraid may be eatten:laughing:

/ Tried the neighbors blue tractor #7  
I brought a lime distributor back from the bulk plant with the PU and had the bush hog on my Kubota so the neighbor offered his tractor for me to use to pull the trailer/spreader which was very nice of him. I had the tow bar and hitch for the connection. I used the blue tractor and was grateful, but glad to return it. I never realized until then what a Cadillac the Kubota L4400 is compared to others. :)
Ed

Nice neighbour. Do you share like that all the time?

/ Tried the neighbors blue tractor #8  
You feel better now ? New Hollands are fine tractors !

I'm sure they are and I'm glad you like yours.

When I posted over at RedPower about my wife's operation buying the first non-Red tractor in over 70 years. The response I got back was that JD and CaseIH engineers need to spend some time in the seat of a Kubota. I realize that this doesn't address your NH directly but after looking at nearly everything out there I'd say it pretty much sums it up for about all of the other brands. She could have afforded the JD, the most expensive of what she looked at, but chose the Kubota because it was hands the easiest and smoothest operating one of them all. Believe me when I say she's not brand loyal, 3 years ago she bought a new JD 448 Round Baler, last year she bought a new JD BD1108 Grain Drill and a new New Holland 256 Rollabar Rake with Dolly Wheels.

/ Tried the neighbors blue tractor #9  
Buddy has a 2005? Boomer 45D. Nice tractor, but I like mine better. What I really like about the NH Boomer 45D is the high/low hst pump function on the FEL control lever. Philip.

/ Tried the neighbors blue tractor #10  
If you don't want to read on the Kubota owners forum that a Kubota owner prefers his Kubota over any other brand/color then.......:confused2: What did you expect over here in Orange country???? Did you think we are Orange owners because they were free or something? Most of us chose, I've chosen 13 myself, Orange after trying the other brands because we preferred it over other colors for various reasons. He wasn't knocking Blue, he just said he preferred his Orange. What did you expect?:laughing:

John, will you elaborate on why you have had 13 tractors? I don't care what brand, just why so many? :confused: