TYM T330 HST Joystick Control Leak

/ TYM T330 HST Joystick Control Leak
Here are pictures of the hydraulic lines coming from the system. The two hoses coming from the system go into the loader valve at each side.

/ TYM T330 HST Joystick Control Leak #12  
I would suggest getting a hydraulic schematic for your tractor and or owners manual that explains how your tractor system operates. From what you are describing it seems like something is not correct. For those seals to leak you would have to pressurize the tank port. Doing this on most valves can crack the housing and if system relief is in the valve it becomes inoperable since tank pressure increases the relief setting.

/ TYM T330 HST Joystick Control Leak #14  
Schematic in section 9 of The service manual shows that a remote valve requires power beyond to feed the 3 point circuit.

/ TYM T330 HST Joystick Control Leak #15  
I wonder if this line would be return to tank? We need to see the markings for the valve ports and determine which line feeds what. Finding a power beyond sleeve for the valve may be difficult.

C808DFC0-EAA8-481D-B61C-B8ECAABDB1FA.jpeg

/ TYM T330 HST Joystick Control Leak #16  
K5, good question on that extra line. Agree owner needs to see if there are markings on his Loader valve ports. Schematic that PT provided link for did not show loader valve so I presume this was an option but in looking at those steel lines it makes you wonder if it possibly came prepared for loader valve.

Possibly a dealer would have some insight on power beyond sleeve option if these were truly factory options.

Awesome - thank you. I haven't seen this before - I've found the engine manual in the past but not this.

I wonder if this line would be return to tank? We need to see the markings for the valve ports and determine which line feeds what. Finding a power beyond sleeve for the valve may be difficult.

View attachment 772976
Where would I look for markings? Look on the loader valve? I tried to show in this picture where the steel
lines go - not the best picture:

PXL_20221203_162430050.jpg

I'll look for markings on the loader valve and try to figure out which line does what. The sun is just going down so it's getting cold fast - it'll have to wait until tomorrow.

K5, good question on that extra line. Agree owner needs to see if there are markings on his Loader valve ports. Schematic that PT provided link for did not show loader valve so I presume this was an option but in looking at those steel lines it makes you wonder if it possibly came prepared for loader valve.

Possibly a dealer would have some insight on power beyond sleeve option if these were truly factory options.

Thanks everyone for your help and insight. I'm lucky if I can reach anyone at the dealer to ask questions but I'll try on Monday.

I have a hydraulic top link ready to install, but I'm going to wait to introduce another component to the hydraulic system until I figure out if there's a problem or not.

It goes something like this. In an open center hydraulic system whenever valves are connected in series (like a loader valve, extra remote valves, etc) they SHOULD be connected in a power beyond configuration. I think MOST people who understand much about hydraulics would agree to that theory, although there are plenty who claim they don't see the need, they have one or more that aren't that way, have been for years without a problem, on and on. To each his own. When ever I add, reconfigure, or otherwise change anything related to valves on open center systems I do it this way. It can solve or prevent certain issues with downstream circuits as well as reduce pressure on the O rings you just replaced.

If you take the time to read through some of this it might help explain the "what and why" of it, maybe help you understand the logic. Then you can decide if you wish to keep your system "as is" or make some changes. Most valves are power beyond capable, I THINK yours is too, from what I saw. It's just a matter of locating a sleeve to fit it. That might be a challenge for someone with no experience at that sort of thing. All that's left at that point is determining a good, accessible port on the tractor for a sump return. That's usually not all that difficult, but sometimes it requires some creative engineering.

Harry I read that page - so this would go on the inlet side of the loader control valve, and would require a new hose that would go from the power return sleeve back to the reservoir? Is that correct?

Edit: It's starting to make sense I think. So when I raised the 3PH with the heavy snowblower, there was a large demand on the system, so the pump increased flow. This increased flow also went to the loader valve since it's connected to the same system. Hence the fluid gushing out when the 3PH was raised.

A Power return sleeve would be a gatekeeper for that extra flow and send it back to the reservoir. Correct?

/ TYM T330 HST Joystick Control Leak #19  
Where would I look for markings? Look on the loader valve? I tried to show in this picture where the steel
lines go - not the best picture:
Look closely around the ports. You should see P for power in, T for tank and C or Y for power beyond. The C would be where the power beyond sleeve would go so this one likely has a plug now.

/ TYM T330 HST Joystick Control Leak #20  
I had a T330 and I happen to have a couple of pictures of how the loader valve was installed on mine from the factory. Not the best pictures but I hope these can help some. Yooper
IMG_0668 (3).JPG
IMG_6856.JPG