Tym vs Massey Ferguson

/ Tym vs Massey Ferguson
The local Massey dealer said he cannot price Match Bruno’s. Then he sent me more really high Quotes that I already had from him.

/ Tym vs Massey Ferguson #82  
That's disappointing, but also a good sign that you don't want to buy from that dealer. He will probably gouge you on parts and repairs too!!!

/ Tym vs Massey Ferguson #83  
The local Massey dealer said he cannot price Match Bruno’s. Then he sent me more really high Quotes that I already had from him.

I'm familiar with your TYM dealer, they're attached to the chain here in Maine; whose your MF dealer?

/ Tym vs Massey Ferguson
I’d have to rent a trailer or buy one if I get it from the New Hampshire tym place. They want 140 an hour plus an hour setup time. It’s probably close to 1k bucks for delivery then.

/ Tym vs Massey Ferguson
The wife wants me to get the Massey haha. Women are funny I said why the Massey? She goes well they’ll bring it here and take your old one free and you don’t have to deal with any crap.

/ Tym vs Massey Ferguson #87  
I’d have to rent a trailer or buy one if I get it from the New Hampshire tym place. They want 140 an hour plus an hour setup time. It’s probably close to 1k bucks for delivery then.
Where are you hauling the tractor to.. CT ?

/ Tym vs Massey Ferguson #88  
I want to say my dealer charged $3 a mile.

No charges for setup.

/ Tym vs Massey Ferguson
I keep going back and fourth on backhoe or no backhoe on the new tractor. Im leaning on not getting it as of now so I figured while I still have my little Massey how is use it.

I’m gonna cut some trees down in my tiny dot of a yard. I figured I’d dig around the trees so I can cut the stumps below ground level and bury over them. I haven’t used it in a little while and even though it was pretty damn cold just sitting there I was having a good old time using it. I did 3 of the 5 trees so far. Hopefully tomorrow I’ll do the other 2. It wasn’t fast but it beat the hell out of using a shovel!!!