Tym vs Massey Ferguson

/ Tym vs Massey Ferguson #61  
Is it built by same company that builds the Japanese Masseys?
Yes, Iseki is the company that makes all the compact tractors for Massey. Has been for 30 + years. They are more popular in Japan than Kubota.

The E and M series use the same made in Japan Iseki engines. The M series tractors are made in Japan and the E series tractors are made in an Iseki owned plant in Indonesia (not sure the exact location, but do know it is Iseki plant).

/ Tym vs Massey Ferguson #62  
Surprised you didn't look at 4820, which is what I ended up getting after going for T494. Same engine as T494, same size, lots of standard features. I ended up paying $29,500 for brand new, cab, hydro, loader machine.

/ Tym vs Massey Ferguson
Surprised you didn't look at 4820, which is what I ended up getting after going for T494. Same engine as T494, same size, lots of standard features. I ended up paying $29,500 for brand new, cab, hydro, loader machine.

I have not looked into Branson. From what I’ve heard they’re exactly the same machine. I’ll have to take a look at that.

Resale king would be Deere or Kubota but I don’t have that kinda money to throw around for the size tractor I want. I’m upside down on my Massey which is unfortunate. I would imagine resale on tym would have a low resale for sure. Just cuse of the low brand recognition.

/ Tym vs Massey Ferguson #64  
I have not looked into Branson. From what I’ve heard they’re exactly the same machine. I’ll have to take a look at that.

Resale king would be Deere or Kubota but I don’t have that kinda money to throw around for the size tractor I want. I’m upside down on my Massey which is unfortunate. I would imagine resale on tym would have a low resale for sure. Just cuse of the low brand recognition.
The legacy Branson models (all TYM now) have fewer standard features. It was close decision for me. They use the exact same engine.

The deal changers for me were the rear adjust lever for 3pt hitch; 2 sets of rear remotes; and the joystick and tractor designed for 3rd function.

/ Tym vs Massey Ferguson
The rear lever is slick for sure so is the 3rd function buttons on the loader control. Is the 2 remotes standard?

/ Tym vs Massey Ferguson #66  
When I decided that I wanted a Massey 4707, I got the price that Bruno's sells them for, and then asked my dealer to match it. He was advertising one for more money then what Bruno's sold them for, but he agreed to match their price. So far, I haven't had any warrantee issues, but with all the money he is putting into his shop and building up the business, I'm hopeful that I'll be taken care of if something happens. I've heard stories of dealerships putting people on the back burner if they bought from another dealer and wanted service at their shop.

/ Tym vs Massey Ferguson #67  
The rear lever is slick for sure so is the 3rd function buttons on the loader control. Is the 2 remotes standard?
On the 494/574, yes. Optional on the 4820/5520.

/ Tym vs Massey Ferguson #69  
Incorrect. 2 rear remotes are standard on 4820/5520. All units at my dealer had them.

On the 494/574, yes. Optional on the 4820/5520.

/ Tym vs Massey Ferguson #70  
Incorrect. 2 rear remotes are standard on 4820/5520. All units at my dealer had them.
Incorrect. Your dealer added them as a dealer option. Many dealers add things they see as important in their local area.