TZ Body Cracking at Front of Seat Mount

/ TZ Body Cracking at Front of Seat Mount #21  
Thanks. Is there a recall number associated with this? I looked on the New Holland site under TZ and recall and nothing came up. I will contact my dealer and see what the requirements are for pick up and delivery for the performed recall. I know they have sold a lot of TZ's so I assume they will be aware of this.

Thanks!

Al

/ TZ Body Cracking at Front of Seat Mount #22  
My TZ25 has about 110 hours, will be two years old this May, and is JUST starting to show signs of cracking........BUT......I have a Sims cab on my tractor that I put on myself. Now what??? I will call my dealer, who so far is super. Will I have to take my cab off??> Oh boy.......

/ TZ Body Cracking at Front of Seat Mount #23  
NH TZ24DA - 500 hours.
I now have the cracked seat support issue that is reported here.

See pictures.

This is a major product safety issue. NH says they won't replace but definitely knew about it and offered a $39 bracket that would need to be welded on. Major design flaw.

Unless this gets fixed at NH expense I'll never purchase a NH tractor ever. What junk.

Attachments

• IMG_0317.jpg
    IMG_0317.jpg
    596.4 KB · Views: 221
  • IMG_0316.jpg
    IMG_0316.jpg
    487.5 KB · Views: 196
   / TZ Body Cracking at Front of Seat Mount #24  
Anyone know the part number from New Holland for the bracket they offer for fixing this issue? My dealer could not find it in his search.

/ TZ Body Cracking at Front of Seat Mount #25  
Anyone know the part number from New Holland for the bracket they offer for fixing this issue? My dealer could not find it in his search.

No, the dealer ended up having to replace the entire top portion of the shell due to the cracking. They then used the double brackets to bolt on and support the weight of the seat. They finally agreed to pay a portion, NH paid a portion and I paid a portion since it was out of warranty but clearly the dealer had been servicing it all along and never noticed the cracks or alerted me to the damage. It was not noticeable until the seat started wobbling.

Suggest your dealer should easily be able to look this up or contact NH to discuss this cracking issue. It's been awhile now so I don't have the repair invoice handy. If I find it I'll come back here and post but your dealer can call NH and figure that out.

/ TZ Body Cracking at Front of Seat Mount #26  
REINFORCEMENT
Full Plate
SBA355790120

Installed it on my newly aquired TZ25 a couple weeks ago, fairly easy job.